Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 08-24-2020, 08:27 PM   #1
SuperChuck

Drives: 2013 1SS BlueRay Metallic
Please help getting me lined up

I'm not all that handy. And I took my bumper off to install the heritage grille and new side markers. After getting everything back together the fr8nt drover side doesn't seem to really line up well. Is this something simple I can try or is it back off with the bumper to try again?
Attached Images

SuperChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 09:57 PM   #2
Pearlj10

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT
Did you get all of those screws inside the fender liner back in correctly? Including the one that has a bolt head facing the engine and threads facing out away from the car? Also, did the bolt behind the turn signal light go back in right? Either way, the tabs can break and could cause a misalignment. Especially that bolt behind the turn signal. It should be an easy fix. You just need to figure out if you left a bolt out or have one not properly lined up. Good luck, you can fix it!
Pearlj10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 10:04 PM   #3
SuperChuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearlj10 View Post
Did you get all of those screws inside the fender liner back in correctly? Including the one that has a bolt head facing the engine and threads facing out away from the car? Also, did the bolt behind the turn signal light go back in right? Either way, the tabs can break and could cause a misalignment. Especially that bolt behind the turn signal. It should be an easy fix. You just need to figure out if you left a bolt out or have one not properly lined up. Good luck, you can fix it!

Hey thanks alot. I had posted on the Camaro reddit aswell. Got the same reply pretty much. Thanks for the tips and confidence boosts. I think I can work with this. I just prefer to never take the number off again. Or mainly starting over after I've "finished" again tyvm
Old 09-07-2020, 01:35 PM   #4
SuperChuck

Idk if the pics really do justice. But all is well now. Ty so much man. There's just minimal noticeable damage from me being forceful before.
Attached Images

Old 09-07-2020, 11:41 PM   #5
Pearlj10

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT
Looks good!
Pearlj10 is offline   Reply With Quote