Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 03-30-2018, 02:39 AM   #1
tbss1
More then meets the eye!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 426 hp
Thank you Jannetty Racing

I just wanted to thank everyone at Jannetty Racing for there help. Ted put together an awesome supercharger kit for me. I bought a Whipple kit, with JRE rough idle cam kit, with all the extras, man am I glad I went with you guys. Your customer service is second to none. When I needed help you guys were only a phone call away. Here are some pics.[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Ted I still have to call you for the JMS fuel pump voltage booster, and final tune. I have to wait till taxes are done. Hopefully it’ll be soon. Thanks again. ����
2010 2SS/RS, M6, OBX 7/8" l/t headers, with high flow cats, MBRP full 3" exhaust, Whipple supercharger, 3.875 pulley, ID-1050X 1260CC injectors, JRE rough idle street blower cam kit, ZL1 fp, ZL1 fpcm, ZR1 3 bar map sensor, cold air intake, Richman 4.10 gears, BMR toe rods, trailing arms, f/r sway bars, f/r sway bar end links, BMR end link brackets, full BMR poly bushing including solid rear cradle bushings, BMR frame connectors and tunnel brace, f/r Hurst swaybar bushing brackets, Fluidamper, MGR shifter, and tune by Jannetty Racing.

Last edited by tbss1; 03-30-2018 at 04:41 PM.
tbss1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 12:43 PM   #2
Pro-tuned
Angewendet Ingenieur

Drives: 14 Camaro ZL1
We have numerous club members that have used JRE, Rest assured your in great hands!
LQ9, Iron Block, Forged internals, 408CI, Jannetty custom cam, TS short block, Whipple, Hardened Jackshaft, PRC 260, 2X3 Dynatech Full Competition, HF Cats, CAI, NW 103, Chee, ID 1300, COPO Breather, MSD, Fore Dual Pump, ultratorque, E85, dual Meth, True Trac, 3:45, 1500hp axle-shafts, DSS CF, BMR, custom Pearl/Candy paint by Jaidah.
Pro-tuned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 06:50 PM   #3
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbss1 View Post
I just wanted to thank everyone at Jannetty Racing for there help. Ted put together an awesome supercharger kit for me. I bought a Whipple kit, with JRE rough idle cam kit, with all the extras, man am I glad I went with you guys. Your customer service is second to none. When I needed help you guys were only a phone call away.

Ted I still have to call you for the JMS fuel pump voltage booster, and final tune. I have to wait till taxes are done. Hopefully it’ll be soon. Thanks again. ����
Thank you for your business, We are Proud to be part of your build.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 06:50 PM   #4
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro-tuned View Post
We have numerous club members that have used JRE, Rest assured your in great hands!
Thank you for the support always a pleasure working with you and the club members over in Dubai.

Ted.
Old 04-01-2018, 01:39 PM   #5
tbss1
More then meets the eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
Thank you for your business, We are Proud to be part of your build.

Ted.
Hi Ted I'm running 7 pounds of boost, do you think it would be safe to run a smaller pulley to get 10 pounds of boost? If you think it would be safe, I'll be ordering what ever you think I would be needing. Thanks again for all your help.
2010 2SS/RS, M6, OBX 7/8" l/t headers, with high flow cats, MBRP full 3" exhaust, Whipple supercharger, 3.875 pulley, ID-1050X 1260CC injectors, JRE rough idle street blower cam kit, ZL1 fp, ZL1 fpcm, ZR1 3 bar map sensor, cold air intake, Richman 4.10 gears, BMR toe rods, trailing arms, f/r sway bars, f/r sway bar end links, BMR end link brackets, full BMR poly bushing including solid rear cradle bushings, BMR frame connectors and tunnel brace, f/r Hurst swaybar bushing brackets, Fluidamper, MGR shifter, and tune by Jannetty Racing.
Old 04-02-2018, 07:34 AM   #6
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Hi Ted I'm running 7 pounds of boost, do you think it would be safe to run a smaller pulley to get 10 pounds of boost? If you think it would be safe, I'll be ordering what ever you think I would be needing. Thanks again for all your help.
If in fact you are only at 7 psi you can drop down to a 3.750 pulley.

Ted.
Old 04-02-2018, 03:10 PM   #7
tbss1
More then meets the eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
If in fact you are only at 7 psi you can drop down to a 3.750 pulley.

Ted.
If I go with the 3.750 pulley, would I have to retune the computer?
Old 04-02-2018, 03:37 PM   #8
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
If I go with the 3.750 pulley, would I have to retune the computer?
Yes sir.