Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 09-19-2009, 04:10 PM   #71
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
great if you do start on something like that let me know. once your finished you can send me a pic of it and ill buy it from you, install it, and send you pics so that you have a show car to use to sell the spoiler. ill pay for shipping and everything you just let me know when you plan on starting and a round about price, and ill do whatever i can to help. and maybe send me a design rendering first that way you dont make something i dont like and then i dont buy it..LOL..j/k. but if you actually decide to do it let me know, and ill help with what i can..
Mohrg Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:38 PM   #72
Boba Vette

Drives: 68 GTO, 85 TA, 94 TA, 99 TA,10 Gen5
That car is beautiful. It's exactly what I want! I've had a million cars with chrome rims and the whole black rim thing is just as tired, but black or black chrome with a vibrant color edge is the way to go!

Yes, wheels are driveway jewelry and saying that you can only have chrome rims is like saying you can only wear white gold. What about jade, platinum, onyx, etc?

That car is hot! Can't wait to see real life pics.
Old 09-21-2009, 09:26 AM   #73
COR Forged

Drives: SS
Send a message via AIM to COR Forged
Thank you guys for all the positive feedback. Rick we're glad to have our wheels on one of the pioneers of custom built cars. Looking forward to seeing you and the finished product up close at SEMA.
COR Forged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:04 AM   #74
RBD

Drives: 2013 SS/RS Convertible
Wheels will be here soon............paint is almost done. I will post pictures when together.
RBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 08:49 AM   #75
anthonybyram

Drives: 1972 Z28, torch red,454
Tell me more about that spoiler you have in the rendering. Are yo going to make these? Very nice looking by the way. Not to wild,just enough to be tasteful and well balanced.
anthonybyram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:09 AM   #76
franknbeans
Whipped

Drives: 2010 CAMARO
can you post up pictures of the spoiler asap?
Old 09-29-2009, 10:49 AM   #77
jcamere94z28

Drives: None
the spoiler is great... i could see my car with it...

Rick,

I am really looking forward to the finished product... I hope I have the honor to put it in front of my lenses and under my lights.
jcamere94z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:27 PM   #78
Darkangel77

Drives: gmc envoy
Rick I want to buy the body kit--Hood--sides-rear and front Valance only--not the wing or grill covers--also what is that color called---Thanks man---Is it in production yet--I live in Canada------ British Columbia
Darkangel77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:21 AM   #79
RBD

everything is in production now..........I will pm you with my e-mail and
mobile #
Old 11-11-2009, 05:57 PM   #80
Sean@Phastek

Drives: 2010 Camaro X5 Turbo
Can you update this thread with some pics from the car at SEMA? Thanks!
Sean@Phastek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:50 PM   #81
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Assuming it is OK with Rick, I will post some pictures of his best exterior design awarded Camaro. Pedders has had a great relationship with Rick, and believe he is one of the big time reliable builders out there.
Of coarse his monster is running on Pedders!!

Here are some pictures:

thanks
mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:51 PM   #82
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
I just looked at Ricks Camaro pictures I just posted. It is fricken sick!!!!!!!!

mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 12:27 AM   #83
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
hey man i love those pics..i piece of my baby is on your baby. im glad to see its gone that far.LOL.our two cars are soul mates now..LMFAO..anyway how much would just the side pieces of the ground effects be alone..and how much would the front lip be if i were to buy that independently.cause as you know i cant use my front spoiler anymore cause the one i bought was for my V6. i really like the side skirts though, i love em. but i would like to know, if youre even gonna sell them like that, how much just the side skirts would be solo, and how much solo would the front lip be..id love to get either one or even both.

So you still thinking of releasing a Rick Bottom High Wing Spoiler like we talked about before??? there is not one single High wing out there, or one even closely related to it. so youd be a pioneer and a saint to the people wishing for one..if you designed the high wing with some extreme curves like the side skirts you have, making the spoiler match the side ground effects that would be insane. i just like how you have such an "extreme" cut out on those side panels and i think incorporating that into a "high wing" inspired spoiler would be perfect. but dont make the spoiler as high as the factory prototype, make it about as high as the '90s Firebirds. about 6-8 inches off the car and meeting the car on the sides..just some thoughts for you..Great, incredibly great car man. I didnt think it would be as good as it is from the before pics. but it looks incredible now. great.
Mohrg Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 06:26 PM   #84
RBD

I'll talk to Eric and see if your wing idea is possible.....thanks for your frt fascia , worked out great !