Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 04-30-2010, 08:27 PM   #1
Born67

Drives: Camaro SS
SJM Manufacturing Inc. - Great People!

I rarely take the time to comment on service from companies but this was an exception. Lately it seems that many companies are simply out for every dollar they can get, regardless of how they get it.

So it came as a shock to me to get a call from the owner of SJM asking me if I actually needed one of the items I ordered. I ordered a line lock kit and some flare tools that I thought the installer might need. Turns out I didn't need the flare stuff at all. I'm pretty sure he already knew I didn't need it and had ordered it only because I thought I did. And he was right.

Anyway he called and offered me a refund if I didn't actually mean to order that. i was floored. I hate to say it but the fact is most companies would Not have done that.

The refund came just moments later.

To say he has earned my loyalty for future business would be an understatement. If he has what I need in the future that is where I will go.

Their site is at: http://www.sjmmanufacturing.com/

Thanks!

Allen

Last edited by Born67; 04-30-2010 at 08:29 PM. Reason: added their site
Born67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 09:56 PM   #2
SJM

Drives: Camaro
Allen,

Thank you for your feedback. We do appreciate your patronage. Orders are reviewed before shipping. We want to make sure each customer is left satisfied.

At this point in writing, it’s been a few weeks since your post. Were you happy with everything you've received? Was packaging and completeness of the kit to your satisfaction?
SJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 02:59 PM   #3
Born67

Drives: Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJM View Post
Allen,

Thank you for your feedback. We do appreciate your patronage. Orders are reviewed before shipping. We want to make sure each customer is left satisfied.

At this point in writing, it’s been a few weeks since your post. Were you happy with everything you've received? Was packaging and completeness of the kit to your satisfaction?
Sorry for the late reply, I forgot to turn my notifications on. Yes everything was perfect and the line lock works great!

Thanks again,

Allen
Born67 is offline   Reply With Quote