Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 02-21-2023, 03:59 AM   #1
camguynj

Drives: '13 SS/RS LS3 BRM Cammed NPP
A Better LED Dome Light

Finally after 10yrs I was able to replace the single dingy ice blue led dome light I had installed with a much brighter one! I came across Oracles 2010-2015 ColorShift led dome light. It has 4 leds and is multi color & brightness adjustable via a IR remote. That’s the good news.

The bad news is I think it might be the last one in existence? After searching the web I only found one listed that was ACTUALLY in stock. Even Oracle is on back order although it’s listed as in stock, which was the same as several other listings that says in stock. Found out Oracle first started making them in 2017. My guess is as the 5th gens have aged and the 6th gens come with multi color adjustable led lighting Oracle ran out of demand and stopped producing them Good luck to anyone looking for one.
Suggest contacting the seller first to confirm it’s actually in stock before placing order. Post back if you do find one

Last edited by camguynj; 11-08-2023 at 06:38 AM.
camguynj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 07:19 PM   #2
SummitWhite11

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Got any pics?

ZL1 Appearance package, Flow Master American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust w/ QUAD TIPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Ported VMAX TB, OEM GM Brembo Brakes Package w/ Hawks Carbon Ceramic Pads, Night Owl Halo Kit (WIFI), FRONT/REAR Carbon Fiber Wrapped Bowties, Rear Oracle Blue LED Bowtie, Oracle Ghosted Painted Side LED Markers, Silver Side Faded Gills, OEM Satin Camaro Fuel Door, OEM Strut Tower Brace, Detroit Speed Engineering 1.5" Lowering Springs, Koni Orange STR.T Struts, Z28 rear LCA's, Black Magic rear 32" sway bar, 1LE front sway bar w/ DSE end links. Evil Energy Catch Can.
SummitWhite11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 09:35 PM   #3
camguynj

Drives: '13 SS/RS LS3 BRM Cammed NPP
Here ya go. I set it to the ice blue color which is darker than the eom ice blue but still much brighter than the single led bulb I had. Plus a bonus pic of the door projector light I recently installed. FWIW Oracle said the dome light would be back in stock the end if this month, this was after in Feb they told me they would be in stock mid-March. If you decide to contact Oracle let me know what they say.
Attached Images

camguynj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2023, 04:39 AM   #4
SShadow305

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS A6
Cool! Imma look into this as I need/want to replace mine