Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-22-2009, 01:25 PM   #71
Jimmy

Drives: 2010 2SS RS Camaro
Adam,

Thank you for stopping by Weber Chevrolet. It was great seeing the Camaro and being able to sit in it. I am 6'2" and fit in the car perfect. There was a 6'8" guy that seemed to fit in the car pretty well. I love the car even more now.

Have a safe trip to Texas.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 03:03 PM   #72
Sean_W

Drives: 2010 IOM SS/RS
Lots of photos coming soon...

2SS/RS Inferno Orange Metalic & Cyber Grey Stripes

My Homepage
http://titanic-model.com
Sean_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 03:49 PM   #73
94YellowTAGT

Drives: 94 Yellow Trans Am GT
What time are you going to be in Springfield at Cheddars????

I want to see the car!
94YellowTAGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 03:56 PM   #74
highmileage
low maintenance

Drives: Classified
We're 147 miles away at 3:58 p.m. Watch our live cam and Twitter for updates for arrival in Springfield, MO
highmileage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:21 PM   #75
ozarkkawi

Drives: 10CGM rs/ss 06monte 02F250v10
Adam,Thanks a million for the trouble you went throught to keep us all informed of your progress.My wife and I just got home from chasing you down I-44 in our monte carlo.She was on the phone with her dealer before we got home,checking on her order.She is going to be impossible to live with until it gets here Enjoy the great weather and a safe trip to texas.
ozarkkawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:29 PM   #76
HuJass

Drives: GM
Just wanted to thank Adam and Donna for taking the time to stop out at Weber's today. They let us poke & prod the car like there was no tomorrow. I think many of us learned a lot about the car and we appreciate the chance that Adam, Donna, and GM gave us for that opportunity.

The car was really cool. It was a 2LT with a lot of the accessories. I loved the two-tone gray interior. Gives the car a much more spacious feel.

I found out today what I've been wondering for about a year.
A Palm Pilot will not synch up with the USB system.
I plugged my Palm T/X into the USB and the stereo said something like; "Device not supported. You may unplug now". Something like that. Unless I was doing something wrong.
But then I slipped my AC/DC Highway To Hell disc in the player and cranked it. After some quick tone adjustments, it sounded really good and it was loud.
If I had some more time to play with the settings and all their luggage wasn't in the car, it would have sounded better.

Oh, and I got to ride in it. It was only for about 20 feet and in reverse, but it was a ride nonetheless.

Overall, a very cool day and I met some great people.

Thanks again everyone.
HuJass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:51 PM   #77
TStko
TKO

Drives: you crazy...
Thanks Adam & Donna.
I didn't think I'd have the opportunity to sit in this car until mine came in a few weeks. Overall I was impressed. True enough it's limited visibility, however by making some seat adjustments that can be fixed easily, besides it's a Camaro, not a family sedan. It felt very sporty. The car has some great lines. I have some HD video and pics of the ambient lighting was good to see fellow enthusiasts out there. Some may or may not like this comment but the V6 was extremely quiet. When i say quiet i mean much quieter than expected. I could only imagine it drives like a comfy luxury vehicle. True enough i'd like to hear a growl of a V8 but as an EVERYDAY driver having something that quiet is not so bad either. I'll out the ambient lighting pics on tonight. Before anyone gets bent out of shape key word is suttle, not a big flashing light that says EAT AT JOES. lol

cars are like women, some are old, some are new, some get turned on easily some need a lot more help, some you just wanna drive into the river, some you can't wait to get inside of, some are expensive to maintain, some are low maintenance, however if you treat them right, you'll have her for the rest of your life.....
TStko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:07 PM   #78
Sean_W

Drives: 2010 IOM SS/RS
Ok, here's the photos I took today..

I'd like to thank Adam as well. I really didn't expect to be able to spend that much time with the car, but I was in and out of it quite a few times. It was so nice to actually experiance the car like this. If you have the chance, you should meet up with adam and the car if he's coming through your town.

Enjoy...

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j315/tk470/CAMARO/

2SS/RS Inferno Orange Metalic & Cyber Grey Stripes

My Homepage
http://titanic-model.com

Last edited by Sean_W; 04-22-2009 at 06:17 PM.
Sean_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:29 PM   #79
demomaster

Drives: 2SS black on black
It was nice meeting you today Adam thanks for bringing the car by!!
demomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:31 PM   #80
HuJass

Man, we were there for a long time today.
I got there about 11:10 AM and left about 3:30 PM.
Lots to look at and lots to play with.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:33 PM   #81
HuJass

Quote:
Originally Posted by demomaster View Post
It was nice meeting you today Adam thanks for bringing the car by!!
demomaster,
You were there today?
Did I meet you?
Did you know Fusz got a RJT in? They're probably delivering it right now. I wonder if it was the one you saw in the railyard in Wentzville.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:36 PM   #82
HuJass

Sean,
Great pics. Thanks for taking all those.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:20 PM   #83
Boomer Sooner
Banned

Drives: my girlfriend nuts
Damnit Im near Tulsa and want to see this Camaro!
Boomer Sooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 08:59 PM   #84
cerberus

Drives: 2010 CGM
Hello all, I just got home and I all I can say is Sham Wow!! It was so great meeting Adam and Donna along with all the people from Camaro 5. Adam and Donna I would like to say Thank You again for stopping here in St. Louis and letting us check-out the car for 3 plus hours. It was great fun and there is a lot to this car and it is just an awesome car. I really loved the interior (Gray/Black) leather. The ABL is very nice and it is very subtle, but adds class to the car... You may notice that on Page 3 of Sean_W pictures Adam came up with a great idea of putting the car cover on to make it dark so we could see the interior lights so we got in the car and took pictures, Great idea Adam. As for the back seat, it was not bad for me (5'7") with someone around 6'1" in the front and they said the front was comfortable. I wouldn't want to stay for an hour in the back under these conditions but for a 20 or 30 minute ride it would not be bad. Once the front seat was moved up the back for me was very comfortable and I would not mind it for a longer drive. Once again thanks Adam and Donna you guys Rock.. Have a great rest of the trip and hope you meet a lot of Camaro5ers on the way.

Tags
dallas, oklahoma, roadtrip, st. louis, tulsa