Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 06-09-2017, 08:39 PM   #1
AKATURTLE

Drives: 2011 2SS Synergy Green Camaro
DynoSteve @ RDP

Hey Guys,

I don't usually post online about anyone i deal with good or bad. I'm making an exception in this case based on how pleased I am with the results.

I've owned a bone stock 2011 SGM Camaro SS for years. I've always thought about what mods I'd like to do but never have. So when I decided I wanted to bite the bullet and get an exhaust I read countless threads about the different headers, catbacks, and mufflers but the one thing that was constant was Steve at RDP. I messaged him with several questions over a couple weeks (at all hours).

I ended up getting Stainless Works long-tube headers w/ high flow cats, Borla ATAK cat back, a Roto-Fab cai, and a SCTx4 tuner. I installed the exhaust and intake over a weekend. I emailed Steve my stock program late Sunday. I received my custom tune by 9:00am Monday. I would have not believed it was the same car if I hadn't done the installation myself. It sounds and drives amazing.

Kudos to Steve. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase and the results. If your sitting on the fence like I was give Steve a call. You will not be disappointed.

Billy
AKATURTLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 07:00 AM   #2
Avenging Orange

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS
RdWe have some really fine vendors here. Why I always recommend calling them to answer your questions. OP, I applaud you for taking your time, reading and reserching before making the proprer decision based on your research. Thats kinda rare theses days. Everyone serm to want otheres to tell them what they want....and many times it doesn't alway turn out good.
Enjoy!
2010 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS M6 Black Leather, Sun Roof, OBX Headers, Borla touring axle back, Cold Air Inductions CAI , non synthetic fluids, BMR total bushing upgrade/1" lowering springs, DSE 32mm rear sway bar. GM fe4 shocks/struts/LCA's, AAM 3.91 diff, Vertini RFS1.8 20x9 +30. Conti ExtremeContact Sport 275/35/20. sjm autoprod ABL dash kit. Mike Norris tuned 413/419.
Avenging Orange: 43 years of not buying into the Hype........and damn proud of it!!
https://youtu.be/9JD9it6SmB8
https://youtu.be/xmelTlEzI34
KICKING CANCERS ASS SINCE 2015!!
Avenging Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 07:58 AM   #3
frankwjr

Drives: 2010 SS 2SS M6
And ya can't go wrong with a dynoSteve tune....!
Old 08-14-2017, 06:29 PM   #4
saluki

Drives: 2017 Silverado
Just got my stuff from dynoSteve. Took a bit longer than I would have like but still got here before I would be able to install the parts.

'13 SS @ Burkhart Chassis
saluki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 06:45 PM   #5
Fireman124

Drives: 45th convertible ss
Steve was easy to work with and has a true sense of what customer service means. Anyone on the fence for a remote tune do not hesitate to use Steve
Fireman124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 10:58 PM   #6
cpe

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS
I'll vouch for Steve as well. Sent in my stock tune this afternoon, had a modified one by 4pm! My L99 drives so much better, and that's BEFORE the LTH get installed. Thanks!
cpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 05:37 AM   #7
jsd

Drives: 2012 ZL 1 #370
Great customer service outside usa

Thank you very much for your great service to me.
I mailed a long time with steve, because i was not so sure about order etc. he was every time super friendly and help me out every mail, thank you for your patience with me.
Then i ordered my stuff and the package was in 10 days here (switzerland)
I send steve my stock .cul file and received 1 hour later the custom tune
For sure i will be order my next parts from you.

Just one to say:

Great customer service

Thank all guys from rdp store
jsd is offline   Reply With Quote