Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 01-23-2012, 07:03 PM   #15
2cnd chance
Too Many Great Choices

Drives: Grand Sport/Z07
It's pretty clear to me, he was explaining the future of muscle cars is technology!
2cnd chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:30 PM   #16
MauriSSio
Banned

Drives: 1968 Ford Galaxie
the future of all cars is dependent on technology. The pony car segment is advancing well, but I dont forsee a comeback of muscle cars.large two door cars with top line engines aren't sellingin huge numbers like before.
MauriSSio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:55 PM   #17
htron50

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Status "Thank You!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by MauriSSio View Post
Iagree. This review sounded more like a story my grandfather would tell. Too much nastolgic babble and not enough actual observations about the car that is supposed to be the main focus
Numbers are no more than binary indications of translational metaphysical realities imposed on the physiological membranes, but internalizing without allowing the absolute conveyance of the true meaning, destroys your desires or the impact of beneficial gratifications. If, after ascertaining all the aspects, scrutinzation of the subject matter, and drawing unfalse conclusions, you should be able to rationalize to something other than preconceived conclusions. That should result in the predictable behavior for which this should serve as an exordium of the subject herein.
htron50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:58 PM   #18
IcePick06

Drives: '12 AGM ZL1 (SOLD); '07 Ducati 1098
Dude how about some actual "DATA" that was like reading some eloquent poem; but I guess since he didn't drive the car around the track he has nothing "REAL" to post up...typical Jalopnik nonsense.
IcePick06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:07 PM   #19
charly_rock

Drives: soon => ZL1 #1512
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDISIN View Post
The usual Jalopnik droning. Don't get me wrong, the site is entertaining but the comments are where the real fun is. I suspect most are posted by 40-50 y/o divorced accountants whose mom let them drive her MG Midget on weekends in high school. They despise American cars which are OMG freakin' bloated, heavy boat anchors, shotty craftsmanship POS. When an American car outperforms a more expensive import, they respond by bashing the build quality, ergonomics, fit and finish, and my favorite "OMG they took bailout money to make that".

They cream their pants over boxer engines and high hp/L efficiency. They laugh and point fingers whenever an exotic crashes or catches on fire. They feel their 2006 Mazda Miata is the real drivers car and everyone else are punk posers for spending too much on his/her choice of car. Did I leave anything out
You made my day!!
charly_rock is offline   Reply With Quote