Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 05-30-2015, 04:07 PM   #1
Chrome4Me

Drives: 2010 2LT RS IBM
Back spacing and offset?

I have a 2010 with RS package. Staggered set up. I'm looking to change out my wheels.
I just put on new P-zeros.
My fronts (20x8) have a 35mm offset. The back (20x9) have a 40mm offset.
I'm not sure of the backspacing.
How do I know what wheels to get?

Tom
Retro USA front and back chrome bumpers, Vararam CAI, Solo Mach X cat back exhaust, Vitesse Throttle Controller, Elite catch can, Lloyds floor mats, GM heritage grill, Hines Performance Hex Vents, Gen5Diy Halo Harness and VA legal foglamp harness, 6 Watt LED 5000K P13W bulbs as DRLs, Emblem Pros cowl emblem and CAMARO rear lettering (Mirror Stainless Steel)
Chrome4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 10:54 PM   #2
Brandon_Lutz

Drives: 2012 Inferno Orange 1SS/RS
Contact Jurrian with ModBargin's here on the forum. He can get you pointed in the right direction. I dealt with him when ordering my wheels and he was awesome. He broke down my options and was very helpful. He can provide you with answers to your backspacing questions and etc.

However any of the other forum wheel vendors/sponsors are also a great wealth of knowledge as well
Brandon_Lutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 01:35 AM   #3
mp51998

Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
Read this. It is in the sticky section of this sub section. I found it greatly informative. I just got new wheels, 19x11 in the front and 19x11.5 in the rear. The was no ET marking on the inside. By measuraing the backspacing I was able to determine which was which.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111604

If you still have questions contact the vendor of your choice and they will be more than happy to help you. Beware of the guys that just say " yes it will fit" with out expaling what the offset is.
mp51998 is offline   Reply With Quote