Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2011 Camaro5 Fest (II)

Old 04-30-2011, 09:50 PM   #127
usa1camaro1969
Back on the dino-juice

Drives: '10 LS + a few more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krate View Post
Not that my opinion matters... but I am less suspicious of fingernails then I am of the rings. I have seen more scratches in paint, decals, body armor and windows caused by rings being run across the surfaces of all, then I have ever seen with finger nails. I use to apply vinyl type decals to my fleet of vans and that is usually what caused the damage was someone wearing a ring and washing the vehicle! A good reminder for all who wash or detail... remove those belt buckles, jackets with metal buttons on sleeves (like Levi's) and jewelry before you clean and wax your vehicle. Just my 2 cents. No disrespect meant towards anyone. Sorry for the damage.
Now I gotta wash the car nekked.
The neighbors'll talk, but if it protects the camaros, I'll do it. Maybe I can talk the lady into helpin'.

Sorry about the damage but good luck getting a confession.

The girls are hot.
usa1camaro1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:22 PM   #128
Mustang Killa

Drives: Black 2SS
No resolution or effort ever made..
Mustang Killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 04:57 PM   #129
themossman
Apprehensive Optimist

Drives: '10 SS/RS SIM
cost of doing business.
Engine:Phase One-(All work by Vengeance Racing): Custom Cam, AR Headers, ported throttle body, ported intake, custom tune, dual valve springs, hardened push rods, under drive pulley, thermostat, Vararam CAI, C5R timing chain, Melling oil pump catch can, breather, MagnaFlow Sport Axle Back
Suspension: Pfadt Sport Sway Bars, Pfadt drop springs
Other: MGW Shifter, Custom Paint
my build journal ---->http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30057
themossman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 05:42 PM   #130
FL1CK
Switchin' n Twitchin'

Drives: 2011 Camaro
I love how you're still promoting your site with this thread, that's hardcore salesmanship right there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Killa View Post
Yes, I was slammed at my booth helping people otherwise I would have tracked them down right away and mentioned it

No pix of the girls

Ghost Armor is a clear film made from a composite polyurethane that protects from things such as that, rock chips and scratches etc and for electronics.. Checkout the site if u like ghost-armor.com
FL1CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 05:44 PM   #131
Mustang Killa

Drives: Black 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Rage View Post
I love how you're still promoting your site with this thread, that's hardcore salesmanship right there!
Hahah thanks, the reason I put that was because some one was giving me a hard time about my car getting scratched attacking the product we offer..when it was just vinyl that got damaged not the actual Ghost Armor
Mustang Killa is offline   Reply With Quote