Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 03-17-2011, 09:02 PM   #1
SVT2888

Drives: 97 Ford Thunderturd
Cars and Coffee v.3.12 *McLaren MP4-12C edition*

Sorry for the late post as I was working on finishing up a business proposal.

What a great turn out we had this weekend at Cars and Coffee. Tons of people showed up since everyone knew that McLaren was going to be showing off the MP4-12C. What a great car it was, the exhaust burble is GREAT! It definitely looks a lot better and a lot less generic than in all the pictures I had seen.
It was also great to meet a bunch of forum regulars that I chat with frequently and even some newer members. We could have started our own chapter of the Lambda Lambda Lambda's!

My favorite vehicle of the show even with everything that was there was a 1960's era Ford F-series with a HUGE turbo. The truck was suck a sleeper. With the hood closed it looked as if you where just looking at a really nice truck with modern wheels. What a monster it must be to drive!

Now here is the pick of the picks from this past weekends Cars and Coffee:
*The coffee is back!*

As always you guys can enjoy the full gallery over at CNCpics.com

Thanks,

Leo

Rant:

Can people not learn how to park between the lines?! There is a limited amount of room in the show yet some people are so full of themselves that they will double park their car! This is a car enthusiast gathering. You don't have to worry about getting door dings. Sheesh!

Also, people with stock late model MASS produced cars there is a SPECTATOR lot you know! I'm getting tired of seeing amazing cars get turned away due to lack of space because a group of 100% stock Camaros, M3's, Corvettes, 3-series, Mustangs, Benzes, etc. decided to park inside the SHOW lot. There are a ton of signs that tell you where you should park.
SVT2888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:08 PM   #2
blade_ss

Drives: '12 AGM 2SS/RS M6 & 05 Mazda3
I always look forward to your weekly Cars and coffee posts.

I bet is was awesome to see the McLaren up close, one crazy piece of engineering. And good to see a few new cars to the meet.

as always thanks for sharing.
Old 03-19-2011, 05:12 AM   #3
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Tons of great pics, as usual. If you don't take it easy you are going to end up decorating our entire facility!
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote