Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 07-08-2013, 09:28 AM   #8681
copper3000
Troy

Drives: 2018 ZL1 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynnaz View Post
My two quick projects today:

polished Front Cross Bar: 10 mins

Plastidip Taillight Bezels, they are extremely easy to pop out: 1 hour (mostly dry time)
Nice work Sean! Looks excellent!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodih View Post
Funny, I was polishing the strut tower brace as well this weekend, and playing with lights...
Sweet dude! The grill light looks bad azz!!
Check out these cool wheels for another touch, only $99!
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293003

So where are you guys getting all that energy to work out in this heat?

Last edited by copper3000; 07-08-2013 at 10:12 AM.
copper3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:44 AM   #8682
Bodih
I Got My Orange Crush

Drives: it like I stoles it...
Quote:
Great minds think alike what is the last picture of?
Door speaker grill

My love is in league with the freeway. Its passion will ride, as the cities fly by, and the tail-lights dissolve in the coming of night. And the questions in thousands take flight ~Robert Plant - Big Log~
Bodih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:51 AM   #8683
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10 HBM
Send a message via ICQ to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via MSN to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Yahoo to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Skype™ to FLYNNZL1
Quote:
Door speaker grill
That is sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by copper3000 View Post
Nice work Sean! Looks excellent!!

Sweet dude! The grill light looks bad azz!!
Check out these cool wheels for another touch, only $99!
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293003

So where are you guys getting all that energy to work out in this heat?

Thanks, and where do you see those wheels being $99? They are very cool.
2017 Hyper Blue Metallic ZL1 A10/CF Hood Insert/PDR/NAV MODS: Rotofab CAI/V-MAX CNC Ported Throttle Body/Clear Bra/LED Reverse Light/Rock Guards/Lift Pads/Darkened Tail Lights/Ghost-Tinted LED Side Markers/Darkened 3rd Brake Light
FLYNNZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:35 AM   #8684
copper3000
Troy

Drives: 2018 ZL1 Camaro
Quote:
Thanks, and where do you see those wheels being $99? They are very cool.
Aren't all mods $99?
Old 07-08-2013, 11:36 AM   #8685
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

Send a message via ICQ to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via MSN to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Yahoo to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Skype™ to FLYNNZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by copper3000 View Post
Aren't all mods $99?
Oh yeah...
2017 Hyper Blue Metallic ZL1 A10/CF Hood Insert/PDR/NAV MODS: Rotofab CAI/V-MAX CNC Ported Throttle Body/Clear Bra/LED Reverse Light/Rock Guards/Lift Pads/Darkened Tail Lights/Ghost-Tinted LED Side Markers/Darkened 3rd Brake Light
Old 07-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #8686
Bodih
I Got My Orange Crush

Quote:
Time for another gathering, and time to show off some folk's new cars! This month's meeting will be 11 July on the East side, at Rancho Rustica, 8270 S Houghton Rd, Southwest corner of Houghton and Rita Rd. Dinner at 6PM, car talk at 7. Please PM or email me if you plan to attend.

We have a few events planned in the next month; a mystery meal cruise or two, a couple trips up Mt Lemmon (including the Big One with AZ All Gen folks on 17 Aug!).

Hope to see you at the meeting!
Here's who I have so far;

BODIH +1
Copper3000 +1
FlynnAz +1
Reighard55
Buckeye
Big Sis
Tamaras2SS
No2Sno
MrMertz +1
Randy H +1
FastCam

Anyone else???

My love is in league with the freeway. Its passion will ride, as the cities fly by, and the tail-lights dissolve in the coming of night. And the questions in thousands take flight ~Robert Plant - Big Log~
Old 07-08-2013, 12:36 PM   #8687
Taintedveins
Shark attack!

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Quote:
Here's who I have so far;

BODIH +1
Copper3000 +1
FlynnAz +1
Reighard55
Buckeye
Big Sis
Tamaras2SS
No2Sno
MrMertz +1
Randy H +1
FastCam

Anyone else???
I'll be there and I may bring some one.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:37 PM   #8688
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

We finally came up with a name for our car, Wicked, or formal: Wicked Inferno. Now I just need my buddy David to hook me up with a awesome signature
Old 07-08-2013, 04:26 PM   #8689
Bodih
I Got My Orange Crush

Today's the day you've all been waiting for!!!

Well, actually Saturday is.

Buckeye & Big Sis have agreed to host a Mod Day on 13 July. The plan is to start around 7 AM and finish up around noon (this is July after all). They will be grilling burgers for lunch and supplying water and ice tea. Please bring a side dish for a potluck if you attend.

Message Buckeye, Big Sis, or myself if you plan to attend. Let us know how many folks will be with you and what side dish you can bring, what mods you have planned, or if you just plan to hang out and learn from everyone else's mistakes. Once you confirm you're attending, we'll provide the address and contact information for the Super-Secret Camaro Mod Laboratory, a.k.a. Jeff's garage. Gas up before you come. For many, this would be considered a day-trip, unless you live in New Mexico...

Some ground rules, and I'm probably forgetting a few...

- First come-first served. Don't show up at 11:00 and plan on installing headers.
- Respect the neighborhood. Let's not test your new muffler-delete in the cul-de-sac.
- Respect everyone's property and tools. Ask before using.
- Put things away as soon as you finish with it. Someone else may be looking for it.
- Bring what you need to finish the job (supplies, special tools, etc.)
- Don't start a job you can't finish by noon. Your car needs to run and roll off the property that day, or be subject to public sale.
- Clean up and take any waste products back with you (OEM parts, empty dishes, children, etc.)

I know there are a few waiting for this, so get on the list early. Everybody has fun and learns something new at each of these. Come out and join us!

Last edited by Bodih; 07-09-2013 at 09:24 AM.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:03 PM   #8690
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

Do you mean Saturday the 13th????
Old 07-08-2013, 05:27 PM   #8691
Bodih
I Got My Orange Crush

Yeah, that day!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Old 07-08-2013, 05:30 PM   #8692
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

Quote:
Yeah, that day!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Tapatalk 4 Beta??? I thought I had the latest and greatest Tapatalk 2. I will have to look it up for Iphones.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:43 PM   #8693
'13Inferno

Drives: '13 Camaro LS
Quote:
Well, actually Saturday is.

Buckeye & Big Sis have agreed to host a Mod Day on 12 July. The plan is to start around 7 AM and finish up around noon (this is July after all). They will be grilling burgers for lunch and supplying water and ice tea. Please bring a side dish for a potluck if you attend.

Message Buckeye, Big Sis, or myself if you plan to attend. Let us know how many folks will be with you and what side dish you can bring, what mods you have planned, or if you just plan to hang out and learn from everyone else's mistakes. Once you confirm you're attending, we'll provide the address and contact information for the Super-Secret Camaro Mod Laboratory, a.k.a. Jeff's garage. Gas up before you come. For many, this would be considered a day-trip, unless you live in New Mexico...

Some ground rules, and I'm probably forgetting a few...

- First come-first served. Don't show up at 11:00 and plan on installing headers.
- Respect the neighborhood. Let's not test your new muffler-delete in the cul-de-sac.
- Respect everyone's property and tools. Ask before using.
- Put things away as soon as you finish with it. Someone else may be looking for it.
- Bring what you need to finish the job (supplies, special tools, etc.)
- Don't start a job you can't finish by noon. Your car needs to run and roll off the property that day, or be subject to public sale.
- Clean up and take any waste products back with you (OEM parts, empty dishes, children, etc.)

I know there are a few waiting for this, so get on the list early. Everybody has fun and learns something new at each of these. Come out and join us!

SO did I read that right? This is gonna be in new mexico?
'13Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:02 PM   #8694
Bodih
I Got My Orange Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by '13Inferno View Post
SO did I read that right? This is gonna be in new mexico?
You have to understand, half of what I say is sarcasm, and the other half is lies...