Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 02-09-2014, 04:07 PM   #253
Blue-J

Drives: 2013 2LT HWSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88countach View Post
This sounds interesting do you know if its available in Toronto or have a link for me to inquire? Just picked mine up will be using it as a DD and 45m klm per year and winter driving.
You might check out: http://www.advancedmobilegroup.net/index.html
Good luck.
Old 02-09-2014, 04:11 PM   #254
mhoskins76
HTWEELZ

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition
Quote:
This sounds interesting do you know if its available in Toronto or have a link for me to inquire? Just picked mine up will be using it as a DD and 45m klm per year and winter driving.

I use to have the fabric Bra's on my IROC but wasn't crazy about the migrating debris getting behind the bra and rubbing the paint. My last car 02 BMW 540 6spd, put 500m klm on it and had to paint it every 2 years.

What do you guys suggest we get?
I've got the 3M protection all on the front of the car. Covers the whole front bumper, goes 18" up the hood (not on the stripe). Plus I had them put it on the side mirrors and on the "gills" behind the front doors. Works great!
DELIVERED APRIL 22nd, 2013 and enjoying every minute since!

Mods:
Cold Air Inductions CAI, CNC Ported Throttle Body, Elite Engineering Oil Catch Can, Smoked Spyder LED Tail Lights, 12" JBL Sub, JBL Amp, Stealth Sub Box, American Racing LT headers and hi-flo cats, Tuned by Davenport, Custom painted interior pieces, Custom painted hood liner and trunk liner, Niche Targa M-130 wheels, LED side markers
mhoskins76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:26 PM   #255
bandit38

Drives: Camaro SS - Trans Am - Silverado
Quote:

I use to have the fabric Bra's on my IROC but wasn't crazy about the migrating debris getting behind the bra and rubbing the paint. My last car 02 BMW 540 6spd, put 500m klm on it and had to paint it every 2 years.

What do you guys suggest we get?
I gotta say I love your car !

I've always wonder how that car would look without the black wheels....love it !

I like it either way, but it looks especially good to me with the midnight finish or polished wheels

Last edited by bandit38; 02-09-2014 at 05:01 PM.
bandit38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 07:01 PM   #256
70rsz28

Drives: 70 rsz28,97 30th aniv conv 13 ht wh
when my car comes out of storage i will look into the xpel clear bra
70rsz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 02:11 PM   #257
Rjizzle10

Drives: '13 Hot Wheels SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapote21 View Post
Its carbon flash metallic same as the 45ths

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
How sure are you before I order a can of carbon flash metallic paint?
Rjizzle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 01:41 PM   #258
cfisher523

Drives: Hot Wheels 2LT / Duramax Crew / GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13hotwheels View Post
New strut tower caps for our hot wheels car, very talented guy in our club milled these which press fit over the rubber.
Any word on those custom strut caps being available for sale, or are they destined to remain a "one-off"? They would go perfect with my under-hood scheme.....
cfisher523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 03:16 PM   #259
The Beard

Drives: 2013 2SS HWSE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfisher523 View Post
Any word on those custom strut caps being available for sale, or are they destined to remain a "one-off"? They would go perfect with my under-hood scheme.....

I would also be very interested if they became available
Old 02-16-2014, 05:09 PM   #260
HWDV

Drives: 2013 Camaro Hot Wheels SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfisher523 View Post
I want some too. Whe re do you order them?

CAI Induction, Cat Back Exhaust & Xpel Clear Bra

HWDV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 09:43 PM   #261
13hotwheels

Drives: 2010 Hennessey HPE550 #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by HWDV View Post
I want some too. Whe re do you order them?
I reached out to their maker (ominous eh!) to have him connect in here, he is a member but no guarantees!
13hotwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 11:02 PM   #262
The Beard

Drives: 2013 2SS HWSE M6
Something New!!! This is the second draft copy of a plaque I'm having made. It's getting fine tuned and the final edition will be done in maple. What do you all think?
Attached Images

Old 02-25-2014, 06:43 AM   #263
Mike C

Drives: 2014 Buick Regal GS AWD
That looks Awesome!
Mike C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 06:19 PM   #264
70rsz28

Drives: 70 rsz28,97 30th aniv conv 13 ht wh
very nice Beard !
70rsz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 02:43 PM   #265
mhoskins76
HTWEELZ

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition
Ok! So with spring just around the corner, my "secret" mods have been getting closer to being finished. Plus being that I have kept them a "secret" this long is just eating me inside....hahaha.

The first mod has been getting interior pieces painted. I got the center console, the sides of the console, and the trim pieces around the aux gauge pack painted by Lupe at www.camarocustoms.com. The parts are not here yet, they are on the way but here are some pictures that he sent me:

Now for the bigger mod! This is something I have been waiting on 6 months now to be finished and it's going to be worth it!

This mod is a one of a kind mod that will set my car apart from the other rare Hot Wheels Camaro's. I am getting the hood liner painted by Corrado from http://www.corradomurals.com/8.html. Corrado has been awesome through the whole process about getting things to exactly how I want things to look. The hood liner is not done yet (it will be ready for early April), but here is one of the final concept pictures of what it will look like:

I can't wait to get these mods, along with the new rims onto the car! Spring can not come fast enough!!
DELIVERED APRIL 22nd, 2013 and enjoying every minute since!

Mods:
Cold Air Inductions CAI, CNC Ported Throttle Body, Elite Engineering Oil Catch Can, Smoked Spyder LED Tail Lights, 12" JBL Sub, JBL Amp, Stealth Sub Box, American Racing LT headers and hi-flo cats, Tuned by Davenport, Custom painted interior pieces, Custom painted hood liner and trunk liner, Niche Targa M-130 wheels, LED side markers
mhoskins76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 05:56 PM   #266
scottc
Central PA Camaro5 Club

Drives: Hot Wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhoskins76 View Post
Ok! So with spring just around the corner, my "secret" mods have been getting closer to being finished. Plus being that I have kept them a "secret" this long is just eating me inside....hahaha.

The first mod has been getting interior pieces painted. I got the center console, the sides of the console, and the trim pieces around the aux gauge pack painted by Lupe at www.camarocustoms.com. The parts are not here yet, they are on the way but here are some pictures that he sent me:

Now for the bigger mod! This is something I have been waiting on 6 months now to be finished and it's going to be worth it!

This mod is a one of a kind mod that will set my car apart from the other rare Hot Wheels Camaro's. I am getting the hood liner painted by Corrado from http://www.corradomurals.com/8.html. Corrado has been awesome through the whole process about getting things to exactly how I want things to look. The hood liner is not done yet (it will be ready for early April), but here is one of the final concept pictures of what it will look like:

I can't wait to get these mods, along with the new rims onto the car! Spring can not come fast enough!!
Very nice job! Looks really good

Tags
blue, hot, hotwheels, kinetic