Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 03-25-2009, 09:23 PM   #211
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
It looks like more like Trans pics on page 7. Thats the closest look to the ABM aveos, but when i saw it in person it was much more vibrant, i think its safe to say that Trans pics show the worst of what it will look like,and those look good to me
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:29 PM   #212
DDustiNN

Drives: Cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
It looks like more like Trans pics on page 7. Thats the closest look to the ABM aveos, but when i saw it in person it was much more vibrant, i think its safe to say that Trans pics show the worst of what it will look like,and those look good to me
Which ones? haha... he has 2 posts on that page. Either way, I like the color in both sets of pics, and also in the ones that you posted. My favorite, of course, are the ones that I posted... those just look so good!! But if it's anything like any of those 4 sets, I'm fine. It's the one green one that fixxer56 posted that's got me worried! But that's the only pic I've see that looks anything like that... all of the rest show a nice blue... so maybe I'm just worrying too much? heh...
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:39 PM   #213
TJ91

While i search for the ones you posted, the ones i posted kind of show the dept of the colour that i saw in person, was VERY nice
Old 03-25-2009, 09:40 PM   #214
TJ91

Yeah Dustin, if you like yours pics, you will be more then happy with your choice
Old 03-25-2009, 09:59 PM   #215
DDustiNN

Quote:
While i search for the ones you posted, the ones i posted kind of show the dept of the colour that i saw in person, was VERY nice
Quote:
Yeah Dustin, if you like yours pics, you will be more then happy with your choice
Sweet
Old 03-25-2009, 10:35 PM   #216
DDustiNN

Posted by Hylton in another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
Here's one a few of us saw at the plant last week. We loved the color - definitely had a turqoise hue to it. Stripes will make all the difference with this color.
Attached Images

Old 03-25-2009, 10:39 PM   #217
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Quote:
They look like 2 different colours lol When i saw it in person, it didnt look like those two pics. It was much deeper and much more vibrant. But it was sunny out, so im guessing as the sun goes down, the green pops more.
yea when i seen it there was no sun...i wouldnt mind dealing with the green when its getting dark cuz once its dark dark you wont even notice the green that much...or blue for that matter...and dustin the greenish one that fixxer posted looks awesome compared to the HHR i seen today...and about post 7 from tran...i actually PM'd him about that post asking where the pic was from because i like it in that post...but he didnt answer me...just told me to make my sig pics smaller :(
Old 03-26-2009, 07:44 PM   #218
DDustiNN

So I finally got to see this color today! I was going to swing by a dealer on the way to dinner, but decided against it... then randomly, somehow, an ABM HHR ended up in front of me... I heard a "woohoo!!" inside my head, haha... but it luckily was going the same way as me, so I got to check it out for a good few miles. It was sunny, and it looked good. Then the topper to it all... about a half mile away from where we parted ways, it suddenly became very cloudy... I heard another "woohoo!!"

So I got to see it in the sun and under the clouds, both with and without my sunglasses... and I would say that the last pic I posted up there (2 posts up) looks extremely accurate. You can definitely see the blue a lot, and where the bright light is directly hitting it, you can see a slight hint of "aqua" to it. But overall... it's definitely blue.

I feel so much better now!!!
Old 03-26-2009, 08:37 PM   #219
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line

Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
Glad to hear it! You can obsess over something else now! lol
Old 03-26-2009, 08:54 PM   #220
DDustiNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxer56 View Post
Glad to hear it! You can obsess over something else now! lol
lol... I'm just glad it didn't look like that bright teal pic!! I was so relieved! Especially since I had planned on going to a dealer on multiple days to see it in different lighting... I couldn't believe I got to see it super sunny and then instantly cloud-covered within 2 miles...

Now I just wait... haha........
Old 03-26-2009, 10:10 PM   #221
NightmareSS

ok...i went back to the dealership with a good digital camera today although it wasnt sunny out...but it was around 11:30...also in rained a lil...if its sunny tom imma go back...here is the HHR in ABM...it looked ALOT better then it did yesterday evening...

THERE'S MY BUS IN THE BACKROUND!!! who needs a ride?

As you can see in this pic of the bumper...im blocking some light so the green is creeping out a bit more...

This color is just weird...yesterday it looked MUCH MORE green...it was lighter out in these pics...but not sunny...yesterday it was light out but right b4 it got dark

Basically...the lighter it is the more blue u see...depending on the angle you will see a turquois looking cooler in direct light...kinda like fixxers pic...but for the most part it will be blue...but as the light gets duller the cooler shows more greenish jade(with blue)...so on a good note you have 1 cars with 2 colors...the blue with the green isnt too bad and the blue is just beautiful...so u have your blue during the day when the suns out and the blue/jade color when the sun hiding...i have yet to see it at night or in the sun...those pics will follow soon

Last edited by NightmareSS; 03-26-2009 at 10:57 PM.
NightmareSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:17 PM   #222
DDustiNN

Thanks for those! I was mesmerized by the color... I couldn't stop looking at it, haha... I still think the silver stripes are going to look amazing

Looking forward to your night pics now
Old 03-26-2009, 10:22 PM   #223
NightmareSS

and dustin...this is my current cars blue...u can see some purple...i just love this blue!

dont mind the cracked bumper...i bought it like that...and the whole lower lip of the bumper is just destroyed...never fixed it tho cuz i didnt feel like paying to paint it...

Did the blue you seen have more purple to it? What do you think about that blue? I dont even know what the hell its called
Old 03-26-2009, 10:31 PM   #224
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line

Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
Dustin, are you SURE you want silver stripes? How about cyber gray or gunmetal? Black, maybe white?

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!