Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 07-13-2014, 05:52 PM   #57
Stealthpanda
Thread Ender

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolFan66 View Post
So I'm the one that don't care how someone parks, and I'm part of the camaro5 circle jerks?

No, they are not one in the same
Stealthpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 05:58 PM   #58
L99CAMA2011

Drives: One of the baddest handling Gen 5s
The guy tried to get approved on a Camaro SS and couldn't afford it so he decides to stick these on every Camaro he sees.
L99CAMA2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 06:39 PM   #59
Stealthpanda
Thread Ender

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS L99
^The above is why invaderzim responded the way he did. Fair enough point made.
Stealthpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 06:47 PM   #60
LBreezie

Drives: 2012 Camaro 45th anniversary
People shouldn't be touching other peoples cars. Even if it is a flyer.
LBreezie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 06:57 PM   #61
SS PANTHER

Drives: 2013 SS Supercharged Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by L99CAMA2011 View Post
The guy tried to get approved on a Camaro SS and couldn't afford it so he decides to stick these on every Camaro he sees.
He was an occupy wall street loser protester. Than his caused died. So he's taken up protesting how people park. WGAF. Unless you are an LE it is not your business to worry about how someone parks. Call the police if something like this bothers you so much. Your going to go to jail or be seriously injured if you decide to vandalize someone's car for taking up an extra space. I just cuss and walk away and only if there aren't many spaces.
SS PANTHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 07:00 PM   #62
SSmoothie

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6SP Blk/Blk
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
SSmoothie's next thread title. "I was key in the parking lot the other day."
SSmoothies next thread title, SSmoothie kick guys ass just before he keyed his car.
Old 07-13-2014, 07:11 PM   #63
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSmoothie View Post
SSmoothies next thread title, SSmoothie kick guys ass just before he keyed his car.
I would subscribe to that thread and I never do that.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 07:19 PM   #64
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Haven't had one of these in a while.
Old 07-13-2014, 07:20 PM   #65
91Zman

Drives: '13 1SS/RS IOM white stripes
Thumbs down

It's not that I think that I have something "special" or better than someone else. IT is because there are assholes that don't care about others' cars when they open their doors is why I park the way I do.I use to "park in the lines" until I got 3 door dings within the first 5 months I had it.I now park in the back of parking lots.
I do realize that you can't keep a car immaculate throughout the years but I'm going to sure as hell try to keep it nice as long as possible.

Last edited by 91Zman; 07-13-2014 at 07:40 PM.
91Zman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 02:52 AM   #66
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trob85 View Post
Lmao now that's funny. Careful the butt hurt is coming.
Once those dopes ended up getting me a warning i think they deserve it.....butt hurt and all....

Last edited by rontammy0; 07-17-2014 at 08:04 AM.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 03:01 AM   #67
TommyTheCat
SHKE BKE

Drives: 2013 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS PANTHER View Post
He was an occupy wall street loser protester. Than his caused died. So he's taken up protesting how people park. WGAF. Unless you are an LE it is not your business to worry about how someone parks. Call the police if something like this bothers you so much. Your going to go to jail or be seriously injured if you decide to vandalize someone's car for taking up an extra space. I just cuss and walk away and only if there aren't many spaces.
Instead of leaving a funny note you'd rather he call the cops and get you a ticket or tow away?
ok, if you say so

you are all overreacting. this guy is hilarious. i'd be cracking up dying if i got one of these on my car. not that i'd park that way, especially since i wouldn't be worried about a couple nice camaros slamming my car... they care too much about their own. i know someone posted here earlier they thought it was acceptable parking because a higher risk of door dings... no, it's a lower risk when you're parking next to other camaros, especially when you know them and they're from camaro5.

big whiners i hope you all get notices like this one

/rant
TommyTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 06:49 AM   #68
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
Here is the story: I own the black vert in the picture. We showed up at 10:30am, the lot was completely empty except for a few workers. We parked in the very back of the lot. When I showed up, pyroguy was already there, so I backed in next to him. I NEVER take up two spaces, but since he did, I pretty much had no choice unless I moved two spaces down. I really didn't think it was a big deal considering we were all together at the back of the lot. When I saw the letter on the windshield, I chalked it up to high school kids driving around on a Saturday morning looking for cars to place them on. Was I upset over the letter? Eh, not really. Whatever. What upset me was the fact that people would touch someone else's car. Did they hurt anything? No. But just out of respect, I would never touch another person's vehicle.

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 11:22 AM   #69
SSmoothie

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6SP Blk/Blk
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRKS1D3 View Post
Here is the story: I own the black vert in the picture. We showed up at 10:30am, the lot was completely empty except for a few workers. We parked in the very back of the lot. When I showed up, pyroguy was already there, so I backed in next to him. I NEVER take up two spaces, but since he did, I pretty much had no choice unless I moved two spaces down. I really didn't think it was a big deal considering we were all together at the back of the lot. When I saw the letter on the windshield, I chalked it up to high school kids driving around on a Saturday morning looking for cars to place them on. Was I upset over the letter? Eh, not really. Whatever. What upset me was the fact that people would touch someone else's car. Did they hurt anything? No. But just out of respect, I would never touch another person's vehicle.
This is not a big deal some people just want to make it a big deal and can't mind there own business. And I'm sure if you were standing next to your car when he showed up he wouldn't of put the note on your car, the *****s only do it when your not around.

FYI- Police can not give tickets when your in a private parking lot.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:39 AM   #70
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Wait...the guy got out of a Jetta in public? I would never get in or out of one where someone could see me. As for parking tickets, I keep these on hand.
Attached Images

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote