Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Old 05-11-2013, 09:43 AM   #15
gotroost

Drives: 2021 Crush ZL1 1LE
If you live at the other end of the county, you must be fairly close to Wilcox. Check out Inde Motorsports Ranch. They keep a calendar on their website. I was out there with NASA AZ last weekend. Had a blast on the track. Next NASA event is in October and I will be posting up the details on the Tucson Camaros thread when it gets closer. To me, its still hard to believe that there is first class road course in Wilcox.

gotroost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:25 PM   #16
mikeyg36

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #533
Welcome!
mikeyg36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 07:33 PM   #17
SSeniorMoment

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3 A6 IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotroost View Post
If you live at the other end of the county, you must be fairly close to Wilcox. Check out Inde Motorsports Ranch. They keep a calendar on their website. I was out there with NASA AZ last weekend. Had a blast on the track. Next NASA event is in October and I will be posting up the details on the Tucson Camaros thread when it gets closer. To me, its still hard to believe that there is first class road course in Wilcox.
Yeah, I'm about 20 miles from Willcox, near wilderness and in the heart of mountain lion country. I have about a mile and a half of private road to maintain before getting to a county road. I'm familiar with the countryside around INDE, happy there's a great track there. Sorry we missed last weekend, but we were high up in the Chiricahuas on those steep, twisty roads. Follow the road past INDE and you get into fantastic 4x4 country, this is a beautiful part of the world.

Did you trailer or drive your Camaro to INDE? How did it perform with the upgrades, and are the upgrades worth the $$$s spent? Can't wait til October to meet members and see their rides.
SSeniorMoment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:11 AM   #18
gotroost

Drives: 2021 Crush ZL1 1LE
I trailer my car to Inde, but not really necessary. I just prefer to swap tires/rims at home and having the peace of mind that I can get it home if something breaks.

I love all of my mods. The motor work really woke it up and now it performs how it should. Suspension mods were worth it as well. Lot more fun on the street and almost a necessity at the track.

If you a willing to drive a bit, keep an eye on the Tucson Camaros thread. Usually have a big group that drives up Mount Lemmon in the June/July timeframe and there is another run in October to Sedona and Flagstaff. They also do a lot of car shows.

gotroost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 04:27 PM   #19
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Welcome to Camaro5!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote