Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 and V6 Transmissions / Driveline (6L80 / 6L50 / TR6060 / AY6)

Old 01-05-2023, 06:09 AM   #1
PFL

Drives: Camaro SS
Button TU/TD in My Knob 6L80 trans

Hey guys, I bought a used shifter that has Upshift and Downshift buttons for a 6l80 trans. He has the wiring, but I don't have the diagram. This shifter is made by an advertiser here on the Forum, but he refused to send me the diagram because I didn't buy it from him…. Could someone help me with this diagram? I wanted to link these buttons to make Tu/Td on my shifter . Here we are all friends and I think information should be better shared. thanks
PFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 07:31 PM   #2
CFD

Drives: 2SS/RS L99 BLACK
Do you have a picture of the shifter
CFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 05:53 AM   #3
PFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFD View Post
Do you have a picture of the shifter
Dear sir, you didn't reply me for the messages. my conversation with you is over. It makes no sense not to provide a simple diagram. Other guys from big companies do this on their website. A pity you cause obstacles.
Old 01-08-2023, 06:57 AM   #4
CFD

I think there is a misunderstanding here.

I have not had any conversation with you that I'm aware of. I happen to see this post and thought I could help out because I do make tapshifters but have no clue if you have one of mine.
Old 01-08-2023, 09:38 AM   #5
PFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFD View Post
I think there is a misunderstanding here.

I have not had any conversation with you that I'm aware of. I happen to see this post and thought I could help out because I do make tapshifters but have no clue if you have one of mine.
I've tried to help with a simple diagram, but I think you'll only provide it if you're getting paid for it. we had contact in May of last year… Unfortunately you did not provide. So I'm asking for help around here.
Attached Images

Old 01-08-2023, 10:04 AM   #6
CFD

Sorry, I do recall a brief conversation from a year ago now that you mention it, I'm getting old. I don't think anything has changed since then, I've made more than one style shifter so not knowing which one you have is the first problem. Second is I don't and have never had any wiring diagrams, it's simple, black is ground purple goes to the purple wire doming out of the steering wheel. That is with all my shifters if you have one of mine.