Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 01-05-2011, 05:25 PM   #211
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
talking strategy with Speedster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
All good ideas.

Cept the hook'em
A buddy of mine here (who really is NOT a street racer - and NO, it is not me) kept hearing this big-mouth guy with a nitrous injected 410 ci Mustang with slicks tell him that his crappy black V-6 Turbo Buick was a POS. This taunting went on for weeks and finally my friend said enough. They came up with a deal that the loser had to put a sticker in their back window for 30 days that says "Grand Nationals Rule and Mustangs Suck!" or vise versa.

Here is a link to the article. (Go to the part about Cal and the Decal) Yes, we have a thing for quick Turbos...
http://www.gmhightechperformance.com...ure/index.html

Anyway, just an idea. The window sticker of your choice for 30 days.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:18 PM   #212
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Drives: your mom wild!!
Quote:
I still need to fix it. lol...
yeah... i gotta fix mine, too :(

Quote:
...Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong. Hadn't really thought about racing him before. Hmmmm...........

Quote:
...And I'm thinking my odds are pretty good that those 22's are gonna be a "TON" of fun to try and launch with....

Now that orange grille and the hood spears are probably worth a good 15 - 20 "pretty" RWHP so you might make up the difference there....

Yeah... I'm liking my chances....

Quote:
My blower is still not on, so my smack talking is a little subdued and ............ forced. But being the shameless person that I am, by design of course, I think it may be kinda fun as well.

But we can put the whole LS3 vs L99, Auto vs Stick, Blue vs Black, Pretty vs Blue, Manning vs Brady, 22" vs 20", Built vs Bought, thing to the test.
it's heating up!!
(ps - blue's much prettier )

Quote:
at the end of this thread we won't be stock for stock will we????...
neither of y'all've been stock for a long time
heck - you didn't even have your car while it was stock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
What's the bet on this race?
i'm in!

Quote:
You knew it was just a matter of time before I found this thread

..... Since pink is the 'in' color right now, how about a modest little pink sticker for the 1/4 window.

It could say "I'm a loser" and whoever gets it could tell folks their wife put it there cuz a diet company gave it to her.

...but... we would know
Quote:
Scratch that idea... that's too mean, even in my book
oh, no... i love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
A buddy of mine here (who really is NOT a street racer - and NO, it is not me) kept hearing this big-mouth guy with a nitrous injected 410 ci Mustang with slicks tell him that his crappy black V-6 Turbo Buick was a POS. This taunting went on for weeks and finally my friend said enough. They came up with a deal that the loser had to put a sticker in their back window for 30 days that says "Grand Nationals Rule and Mustangs Suck!" or vise versa.

Here is a link to the article. (Go to the part about Cal and the Decal) Yes, we have a thing for quick Turbos...

that's full of WIN as well!
Samson ('18 HD): compounded 408
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:32 PM   #213
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post

Hmmmmm.............. Well, I can live with that.

(of course Camaros suck is out. lol)

I guess we need to figure out what size the window sticker can be. I'm thinking something like this.

Name:  sggg.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  523.0 KB
Old 01-05-2011, 06:43 PM   #214
blufin

Drives: Fire Engine
This is getting good!
Sold
blufin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:54 PM   #215
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:

And I'm thinking my odds are pretty good that those 22's are gonna be a "TON" of fun to try and launch with....

Yeah... I'm liking my chances....
I can attest to that.. just makes it even out of the hole against the stick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
My money is on the guy with the L99...

PQ: Get some drag radials before C5F2!
+1...
Old 01-05-2011, 06:58 PM   #216
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blufin View Post
This is getting good!
It's a smackdown.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=1#post2700098

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
I can attest to that.. just makes it even out of the hole against the stick.

+1...
L99 nation. I got your back.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:09 PM   #217
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Old 01-05-2011, 08:04 PM   #218
PQ
Booooosted.

Ok. I'm home and clocking in. Headed out to mount this thing and continue on with the install.

Do not think about racing, do not think about racing, do not think about racing, do not think about racing, do not think about racing, do not think about racing,
Do not think about racing, do not think about racing, do not think about racing, do not think about racing, do not think about racing, do not think about racing,
Old 01-05-2011, 08:09 PM   #219
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Quote:
Ok. I'm home and clocking in. Headed out to mount this thing and continue on with the install.
cant wait til this is done! i might just have to 'end up' in mobile this weekend...

yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!! yeah right!!
Old 01-05-2011, 08:10 PM   #220
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Drives: Super Charged 1SS/RS, M6, CGM
Quote:

Getcha' Butt to work and... YOU WILL THINK ABOUT RACING and DREAM OF WINNING and the SPOILS OF VICTORY!
K&N CAI, Wet Okole Seat Covers, MagnaFlow Street Perf. Ex. (Axle Back), MPD Hood, Gary's Customz ZL1 Fascia/Vented Fenders/Custom Stripes/Paint, AAC Afterburners/Fog Light Halos/Side Markers/Misc LEDs, Bee-Otch Air Freshener, Hurst Shifter and Line-Loc(APEX), RPI Splash Guards, MagnaCharger (Texas-Speed)(Installed by ME), Rx Catch Can and Breather, Billet Pulleys (SC2150), ARH Headers, LPE Twin Fuel Pump, Custom Blower Cam, Custom Tune TBArwhp, TBArwtorq, Boost Gauge and Single Pod (MTI)
GSUNCSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:23 PM   #221
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
All I'm saying is you better get it right.... wouldn't want it to blow up at the fest for all to see...

GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:29 PM   #222
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Drives: Super Charged 1SS/RS, M6, CGM
Quote:
All I'm saying is you better get it right.... wouldn't want it to blow up at the fest for all to see...

WOW, even more pressure!
K&N CAI, Wet Okole Seat Covers, MagnaFlow Street Perf. Ex. (Axle Back), MPD Hood, Gary's Customz ZL1 Fascia/Vented Fenders/Custom Stripes/Paint, AAC Afterburners/Fog Light Halos/Side Markers/Misc LEDs, Bee-Otch Air Freshener, Hurst Shifter and Line-Loc(APEX), RPI Splash Guards, MagnaCharger (Texas-Speed)(Installed by ME), Rx Catch Can and Breather, Billet Pulleys (SC2150), ARH Headers, LPE Twin Fuel Pump, Custom Blower Cam, Custom Tune TBArwhp, TBArwtorq, Boost Gauge and Single Pod (MTI)
GSUNCSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:09 PM   #223
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Race? Chris? Randy?

Muhahahahaha.

It'll be kinda cute to watch them both peter out on nothing but fumes 10 ft from the finish line.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:53 PM   #224
Redemption
Just Because!

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SSRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
Race? Chris? Randy?

Muhahahahaha.

It'll be kinda cute to watch them both peter out on nothing but fumes 10 ft from the finish line.
LOL That's classic!!

And a nice wager idea.... Pick up the winners gas tab for the weekend (or the entire trip to The Fest!)

J
Redemption is offline   Reply With Quote