Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 12:39 AM   #267
Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Savage Setsuna

Drives: 16' 2SS, 12 ZL1, RIP Sasuke
Send a message via MSN to Heaven_is_inferno_orange Send a message via Yahoo to Heaven_is_inferno_orange
They are actually trying to sell that thing? >.< I wonder if they are gonna try and sell that SS as a real ZL1.
Where is Fbodfather's scary bats and black SUV's when you need them lol. XD
Old 11-20-2012, 01:06 AM   #268
Tysen

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS M6
This car is featured in a cover story on Yahoo, lol. The owner will probably think it's because of how awesome it looks...

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/florida’...-in-force.html
Old 11-20-2012, 01:33 AM   #269
Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Savage Setsuna

Drives: 16' 2SS, 12 ZL1, RIP Sasuke
Send a message via MSN to Heaven_is_inferno_orange Send a message via Yahoo to Heaven_is_inferno_orange
I saw that Tysen. Even Yahoo called that SS a ZL1 >.< Rawr!
Old 11-20-2012, 01:35 AM   #270
john2000car
American_Chevy

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro 2LT RS+
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
I am having trouble typing.
Between looking at this car and the comments, especially yours, I have not laughed so hard in so long. I actually laughed until it hurt and tears in my eyes.
I have no doubt that my laughing fit is not over as I continue to read.

Oh no! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... ...help!!! hahahahahahahahah
Old 11-20-2012, 01:51 AM   #271
Unique Auto Depot

Drives: Camaro 2010
FAIL !!!!
Old 11-20-2012, 02:49 AM   #272
spaznasty

Drives: 2012 camaro 2LS
i was so about to post a thread about this. glad i looked here.... oh btw...

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-20-2012, 03:54 AM   #273
IPT

Drives: '02 Trailblazer, '12 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysen View Post
This car is featured in a cover story on Yahoo, lol. The owner will probably think it's because of how awesome it looks...

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/florida’...-in-force.html

I happen to think that writer had some good comments. To each their own, and good lord, the shop that did that work is all over the map now. Good on them. The cost of the advertising they'd need to do to get that exposure would cost more than that car and they're getting it free.

Totally not my style at all but I can still I can appreciate the workmanship. What ever happened to live and let live? It is amazing to me that so many people would get so worked up about what someone else did to their own car.
Old 11-20-2012, 06:55 AM   #274
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Mommy, why did they kill the Camaro? Why?

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
Old 11-20-2012, 07:52 AM   #275
Tolzer

Drives: 2012 45th RS
Why do I think the Bluetooth is sync'ed with an 'o" phone?
Old 11-20-2012, 08:13 AM   #276
mattsfirstSS

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1SS/RS L99
Great now co workers are walking up to tell me all about the hideous camaro on Yahoo...
Old 11-20-2012, 09:24 AM   #277
swizz

Drives: Camaro 1SS/RS Black
I can't wait for the unveiling of the new Corvette. I will unloading my Camaro ASAP.

Camaros have lost their credibility when fools have the ability to get their hands on them.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:30 AM   #278
Rogan
No Pain No Gain

Drives: Yellow 5th Gen 2SS RS
not that is matters and maybe it was already stated... but I don't think this is a ZL1. The steering wheel is not squared off at the bottom. No strut bar under the hood. No ZL1 emblem under the hood.

so not only is the car ugly its faking to be something its not.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:33 AM   #279
Meltdownaverted
I sell Camaro's

Drives: traded 11 2SS RS SGM for 13 SS 1LE
I'm starting to get kinda annoyed with all the Hate so many have for this ride. Its is not to my taste AT ALL but if it wasn't for custom shops like this we wouldn't have some of the very cool accessories that so many of us have installed on our cars.

I grosses me out the the Moderators on this site chose to put this on the front page specifically to ridicule it. Aren't we supposed to be a community of Camaro Enthusiasts? Just because I don't personally don't care for the Mods done to some Camaros does not mean I think its acceptable to ridicule the people that chose those mods.

11 pages of almost all hate, why?? I think its more than time to close down this tread.

the comments that this car is whats wrong with America.......WTF! threads like this where the attitudes and down right hate that seems to be encoraged......simply sad
Old 11-20-2012, 09:36 AM   #280
swizz

Drives: Camaro 1SS/RS Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltdownaverted View Post
I'm starting to get kinda annoyed with all the Hate so many have for this ride. Its is not to my taste AT ALL but if it wasn't for custom shops like this we wouldn't have some of the very cool accessories that so many of us have installed on our cars.

I grosses me out the the Moderators on this site chose to put this on the front page specifically to ridicule it. Aren't we supposed to be a community of Camaro Enthusiasts? Just because I don't personally don't care for the Mods done to some Camaros does not mean I think its acceptable to ridicule the people that chose those mods.

11 pages of almost all hate, why?? I think its more than time to close down this tread.

the comments that this car is whats wrong with America.......WTF! threads like this where the attitudes and down right hate that seems to be encoraged......simply sad

Well said, but we are free to have and post our opinions about this car. It was displayed in a public article.

All I can say is, not my cup of tea. Generally speaking overall, there have been a lot questionable mods to this car, enough so that the car loses that respect factor when you drive it. Gotta graduate to new Corvette or Cadillac CTS Coupe.

Closed Thread