Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 01-08-2017, 05:09 PM   #1
The camaro show

Drives: 2015 camaro 2lt
Camaro story time!

Who wants to tell some good camaro stories about anything camaro long and short old or new. I got one I was at a stop light coming home from playing 18 played good shot 79 and I see this little kid give me the thumbs up
Cosmetic mods: SS hood with painted vent, SS bumper, acs 1le front lip black, big worm gfx tinted all lights, solar wing v2, Camaro seat belt pads and oracle color shift halos and fog light halos and rear colorshift bow tie, carbon creations carbon fiber stingray z spoiler
Wheels: lexani r-3 bg finish 19x8.5
Performance: cold air inductions intake, mrt v1, jacfab ported intake manifold, intake manifold spacer, overkill tuned on E85.
The camaro show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 05:30 PM   #2
Snoman
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: 2013 Dusk Edition 2SS/M6/Sun/NPP
Do you roll tinted?
Snoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 05:49 PM   #3
splashlog48

Drives: 2011 Green SS M6
WGAF???
splashlog48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 06:43 PM   #4
frenchsquared

Drives: 15 Z28, 01 Corvette, 96 Corvette
I was reading in the Camaro Forum and this kid got a Camaro as his first car. He totally loves his car. He posts over and over about his car asking every thing imaginable. He loves his car so much he just wants to talk about it. He even started a thread with a post about a little kid giving him the thumbs up!

--------------------------------------------

Just messing... glad you love your car.
I miss the days when I liked my cars that much.

I was driving my Z28 the other day and this middle age guy in a beat up S10 said
DDDDDAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! as I drove by. He was bouncing in his seat
and hitting the kid in the seat next to him. It was great. I could not hear him,
but I knew darn well what he was saying.
frenchsquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 07:23 PM   #5
jrhagen
Banned

Drives: Camaro
I smoked a new C7 from light to light. The guy said damn quick Camaro. I just had to smile.
jrhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 07:36 PM   #6
camarogreen

Drives: camaro
My car was a daily driver so every morning I would drive by the elementary school bus each morning. This morning the kids were going on a trip and as I drove up the kids in the back of the bus noticed the car and started waving and saying "hi". So I drove to the left side of the side so these kids could see the car and then the right. I finally drove next to the driver and I could see him saying "thank you". Guess the kids were not good so after seeing the car they started behaving. I guess one of the teachers connected the dots because a few days later at the car show, she found me and ask If I could bring the car to there school for the kids.
Old 01-08-2017, 07:37 PM   #7
JLSuperfly

Drives: 2014 Red Hot LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
Do you roll tinted?
I see what you did there. LOL.
JLSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 08:08 PM   #8
The camaro show

Drives: 2015 camaro 2lt
My tail lights and side markers are tinted but I haven't tinted my windows yet
Cosmetic mods: SS hood with painted vent, SS bumper, acs 1le front lip black, big worm gfx tinted all lights, solar wing v2, Camaro seat belt pads and oracle color shift halos and fog light halos and rear colorshift bow tie, carbon creations carbon fiber stingray z spoiler
Wheels: lexani r-3 bg finish 19x8.5
Performance: cold air inductions intake, mrt v1, jacfab ported intake manifold, intake manifold spacer, overkill tuned on E85.
The camaro show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 12:11 AM   #9
gringo
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro V6
Some guy was walking by and looked at my car and exclaimed, "That's a real beautiful car you have there!!!". No lie. Then, I thought to myself, yeah but it's only a V6. However, I guess the V6's can be beautiful cars too if fixed up right. Eat that you smug V8 owners! Ha ha.
gringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 03:27 AM   #10
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchsquared View Post
I was reading in the Camaro Forum and this kid got a Camaro as his first car. He totally loves his car. He posts over and over about his car asking every thing imaginable. He loves his car so much he just wants to talk about it. He even started a thread with a post about a little kid giving him the thumbs up!
*SOLD*504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • NPP catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Gunmetal Speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 06:38 AM   #11
CamaroFred

Drives: Miss Con Ception
In 2011 when I first got my Camaro I pulled up on the right of an older Mustang. It had Wal-Mart 5.0 emblems and homemade vents cut into the front fenders.

A little boy, ~6-7 was jumping up and down in the back seat, yelling and pointing to my car. The woman in the passenger seat turned her back to the window and I could tell the driver was trying to calm the kid down.

The signal changes and I rolled off the clutch while he sat there. At the next signal we both turned left. I goosed it a bit and dumped it into 4th at the limit. About three blocks later the Mustang goes flying by me.

I'll bet when he got to the trailer park he was telling all his buddies how he blew off a new Camaro
Old 01-09-2017, 07:10 AM   #12
JD555

Drives: 2014 2SS RS, 6 sp man
The only nice car I got was waiting at a light and a guy crossing from my right into the lane next to me hung all the way out out his window to his waist and said I like that. I dont get noticed much. Maybe because its black it does not stand out.
JD555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 07:18 AM   #13
Snoman
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: 2013 Dusk Edition 2SS/M6/Sun/NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
I see what you did there. LOL.
Snoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 08:16 AM   #14
deweyg63

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS 500+ h.p. monster
I had never gotten a "nice car" comment from a complete stranger until I got my 11 SS. I even got compliments before getting rid of the nasty dipped wheels and blacked out everything
deweyg63 is offline   Reply With Quote