Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 01-22-2010, 09:53 PM   #15
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Mac View Post
Been busy and then sick and completely forgot about it. Remembered today around 3:00. Wife called later and I wished her happy anniversary. Dead silence. That's when I knew I was off the hook and busted her on forgetting! That's ok. We once argued the date and when we got home she pulled out the certificate and we were both off by one day.

This is great. I got one too. On me and Bonnies 14th anniversary, she forgot and I remembered. She had hired my brother and they worked together and they came home like everything was normal. I had bought her a card and some flowers and wrote a poem. I made her read it out loud and in it's entirety. She was even wondering what the hell was going on. The poem read as follows;

Roses are read violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet and so are you,
I know you love me, but I love you more,
What'd you forget our anniversary for?

IT WAS PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was all bent out of shape and appolagizing like crazy.

See girls? No need to appolagize. For us guys, it's refreshing for you to forget. It kind of......... well.......... vindicates us.

Ask Bonnie about that one. It was classic.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:55 PM   #16
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by tightchevelle69 View Post
seriously.....forgot the first anniversary?! my wife never forgets dates. she can tell you the day that we met (in person; we met in an AOL chatroom!), what i was wearing, who we were with! the only thing i can remember from that night was she has been "saved" at church that night and i was on my way to get high!
Hope she talked some sense into you. lol
Old 01-22-2010, 10:14 PM   #17
tightchevelle69
Derrick

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss/rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Hope she talked some sense into you. lol
haha....nope. whats funnier is a couple months later she found out what i was goin to do when i left that night and she asked why i didnt invite her! we have both long since quit doin all that stuff. but it was fuuuun when i was younger!!

2010 ABM 2SS/RS, A6, home Dec 10th, wifes birthday present!
2007 GMC Yukon XL, 2000 S10 Xtreme, 1969 Chevelle
tightchevelle69 is offline   Reply With Quote