Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 05-11-2009, 01:14 PM   #141
Sabrina saysssss

Drives: 95 camaro <3 =p
That is R I D I C U L O U S. Raise hell. Don't stop until you get your way. Be as obnoxious and pushy as you possibly can. Do EVERYTHING in your power to fix this, or at least make sure the dealership gets as much revenge as needed..... if you need help ASK A WOMAN, we're good at causing drama-filled catastrophes. I'm VERY sorry to hear about what happened :( good luck!
Sabrina saysssss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:23 PM   #142
Hoddi
Camaro Girl ~

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Gosh I am so very sorry!
Some people just really SUCK!

Call a lawyer & the media! They will eat this up!
Call the dealer first and tell him what you are doing just
to see what the bastard says.
Hoddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:43 PM   #143
Rodrunner

Drives: 2010 SS/RS, '06 350Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
I'd like to see this too.
Have you heard back from them, Tag? I'd like to hear the other side of the story myself.
I think if you are getting screwed, 67rs/ss, your best bet, if no one at GM with Suburbans will go to bat for you, is to resolve this with the owner of the dealership yourself if you can, otherwise take it to the media. I'm afraid our e-mails won't scare them too much.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:05 PM   #144
Maddtim

Drives: 2012 Camaro Convertible SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by avol2 View Post
When the dealers put in the order, obviously it had his name on it since he recieved a welcome package from Chevy... SOOOO we and Chevy KNOW that this guy ordered it..... that is proof isnt it???? get FBodFather involved!!!
Yes and no. I still stand behind my original post that the fact he didn't pay a deposit is the dealers way out. The deal can say they "placed the order in good faith but then realized they had a cancelled order when they didn't get the deposit. So the manager took it over for himself at that point." Unfortunately the burden of proof will fall upon 67 rs/ss. Dealers like this make me as sick as everyone else, and I pray something similar doesn't happen to me when mine comes in. I just have a little less worry (like Oldtimer did) since I put down a deposit. I think the manager saw a way to steal the order and (literally) took it.

Of course, all that said, you still have to TRY and get the car. You don't get it if you don't try, but you might get it if you do. Good Luck and here's to the best.

Have 2012 2SS/RS LS3 Convertible 45th Anniversary Edition with Hurst shifter.
Maddtim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:20 PM   #145
djsnoflake
Faith Keeper

Drives: 2012 Silverado LTZ, 2010 2SS/RS
Sucks, but go to a new dealer. In all honesty if you raise a stink, how nice do you think they'll be to your car when it arrives? They'll probably bag the shit out of it as revenge on you or something.
Just like a girlfriend that cheats on you, dump them and move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
.........we are far from finished.................
djsnoflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:47 PM   #146
Miketebo22
Iceman

Drives: SOLD #20,908 SS waiting for ZL1
Send a message via MSN to Miketebo22
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67rs/ss View Post
This is insane. I pre-ordered a Victory Red 2SS/RS Camaro on the first day customers were able to back in October. I went to my local dealer and was #1 on their order list. They agreed to sell the car to me at the window sticker price. I had talked with the salesman before and thought he was honest. For the past few weeks he has been calling me with order updates.

I called him this week and he tells me that my order was canceled and that they were only going to get one SS Camaro between now and October. They were going to sell it at 10k above sticker. He had told me back in October that they had 6 allocations. I knew something was fishy, so I called the GM customer service line yesterday and the rep. tells me that the car has been produced and it will arrive at the dealership in a couple of days. I called him back today and he tells me that the car has been delivered to the dealership.

So I go to the dealership today and see a salesman that doesn't know me. I asked him if the dealership had a 2SS Camaro. He says, "Yeah, but it's already gone. The manager's son has it." So, I go inside and talk to the salesman that I was working with. He wouldn't admit that they had the car I ordered on the lot. He just repeated, "I haven't seen the invoice."

They ended up hijacking my order so an employee's family member could be the first on the block to get a Camaro. They lied to me and thought I wouldn't figure out what happened. What a terrible experience. I hope the dealership folds.

I called GM and they said they couldn't do anything.

If anyone knows where I can get a Victory Red 2SS/RS Camaro in KY or the surrounding area at sticker please let me know.

I have a particular set of skills...that people i dont like seem to fear...maybe i can be of assistance?
Old 05-11-2009, 02:49 PM   #147
Miketebo22
Iceman

Drives: SOLD #20,908 SS waiting for ZL1
Send a message via MSN to Miketebo22
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67rs/ss View Post
This is insane. I pre-ordered a Victory Red 2SS/RS Camaro on the first day customers were able to back in October. I went to my local dealer and was #1 on their order list. They agreed to sell the car to me at the window sticker price. I had talked with the salesman before and thought he was honest. For the past few weeks he has been calling me with order updates.

I called him this week and he tells me that my order was canceled and that they were only going to get one SS Camaro between now and October. They were going to sell it at 10k above sticker. He had told me back in October that they had 6 allocations. I knew something was fishy, so I called the GM customer service line yesterday and the rep. tells me that the car has been produced and it will arrive at the dealership in a couple of days. I called him back today and he tells me that the car has been delivered to the dealership.

So I go to the dealership today and see a salesman that doesn't know me. I asked him if the dealership had a 2SS Camaro. He says, "Yeah, but it's already gone. The manager's son has it." So, I go inside and talk to the salesman that I was working with. He wouldn't admit that they had the car I ordered on the lot. He just repeated, "I haven't seen the invoice."

They ended up hijacking my order so an employee's family member could be the first on the block to get a Camaro. They lied to me and thought I wouldn't figure out what happened. What a terrible experience. I hope the dealership folds.

I called GM and they said they couldn't do anything.

If anyone knows where I can get a Victory Red 2SS/RS Camaro in KY or the surrounding area at sticker please let me know.

PS...( theres a reason my nickname is iceman!)
Old 05-11-2009, 05:37 PM   #148
KJS

Drives: '10 RJT,'95&'14 Vette
Question Calling 67RS/SS, Calling 67RS/SS....

What's happening...fill us in. What's happening

(BTW - I got an email from your dealership yesterday afternoon thanking me for my i"nquiry" and that they will have someone contact me today...as expected, did not hear from 'em.)

Mine at sunset
KJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:25 PM   #149
67rs/ss

Drives: 67
I talked to a couple of guys a the dealership today. They said that they had received a lot of emails from camaro5. I tried to call the owner, but his secretary had a couple of sales guys call me. First guy told me I could have the car for $5k over sticker. I told him he was insane since the car was used. Second guy that called me was the sales manager. He said I could have the car at $4k over sticker. I told him that was not acceptable. Then he tried to tell me that all dealers get a GM V6 and V8 camaro allocation even though I have proof that it's my car that they have. He said his son only wanted to drive it to prom. Sure....

Later today I got in touch with the owner's CPA. He spoke with him and said he will be back in town Wed. and he will make things right. We'll see what happens. Thanks for everyone's help.
67rs/ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:38 PM   #150
Stevo

Drives: Camaro 2010 SIM
He said his son only wanted to drive it to prom.

Maybe if you do get that car one day ...you should clean the backseat real good
Stevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:40 PM   #151
keepontrukkin

Drives: 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee
:popc orn:: popcorn::popco rn::p opcorn::popcor n::po pcorn::popcorn ::pop corn: :popc orn:: popcorn:
keepontrukkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:42 PM   #152
2SSRS@Gen5diy

Drives: 2014 Z/28 #82+#192, 18ZLE 66Nova
Good for you good luck
2SSRS@Gen5diy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:49 PM   #153
LSP2010
IM A GURL

Drives: 2010/2SS
go to court asap while the case still fresh, if they told u the car is delivered an u have a vin number more likely the vin number is on the car somewhere. So get someone to look at it first to see if it's the car
LSP2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:51 PM   #154
LSP2010
IM A GURL

Drives: 2010/2SS
that should be a crime *real talk*
LSP2010 is offline   Reply With Quote