Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 03-30-2012, 10:02 AM   #57
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heliwrench View Post
Maybe on your street tires!

Ya I'm not sure about the loop yet. I'm not too worried about the DSS shaft blowing up anytime soon. I was a bit worried with the stocker.
Oh come now. Your no fun. Slip me your BMR piece and I'll modify both of them at the same time.

Old 03-30-2012, 02:54 PM   #58
Heliwrench

Drives: 2010 Black 1SS
Exchange when we meet up for my polisher?
Suspension: BMR Trailing Arms and Bushings, FE6 Swaybar Conversion With Pedders 27mm Front and 32mm Rear ZL1 Swaybars and Links
Chassis: Hotchkis Chassis Max Brace, BMR Pro Cradle Bushings
Exterior:: Shine by Adam's.
...and plenty more
Heliwrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:13 PM   #59
Heliwrench

Good things happen to those who wait and I waited a long time for sways!

Picked up my MASSIVE Pedders 32mm ZL1 rear sway bar, and ZL1 rear lower control arms so I can mount it, as well as my 27mm pedders front bar and endlinks...

Pics soon

Looking to pick up some ZL1 Toe Arms now to complete what I want to do for this summer.
Suspension: BMR Trailing Arms and Bushings, FE6 Swaybar Conversion With Pedders 27mm Front and 32mm Rear ZL1 Swaybars and Links
...and plenty more
Old 04-02-2012, 08:17 AM   #60
Merc
In The Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heliwrench View Post
Exchange when we meet up for my polisher?
Sounds good.

Old 04-02-2012, 09:42 PM   #61
Heliwrench

New Parts!

ZL1 Rear Lower Control Arms

Not much to say about these. The Camaro SS FE4 suspension moves the rear sway bar endlink / drop link mounting close to the knuckle to increase efficiency. They also still have the original sway bar mounting points.

Pedders Front 27mm Adjustable Solid Sway Bar and Links

This 27mm bar is proven to be a performer on these 5th gens. It also comes with Pedders newest front links with 10mm studs, so no drilling out of the mounting point is required.

They are nicely sealed and shouldn't make any noise!

Pedders Rear ZL1 FE5 32mm Sway Bar and Drop Links

The OEM ZL1 rear bar is a 28mm solid bar. This Pedders bar is BEEFY 32mm. With the new more efficient mounting location and the trick drop links it should be fun!

Pete's also sending me the OE ZL1 drop links until I lower my car with Pedders Coilovers (The red links pictured are for lowered cars)

I can't say enough good about Pete and Pedders, they have put up with endless questions from me. Highly recommended!

I'm so glad we have great vendors like Pedders, DSS, Jannetty, MGW, BMR and even Monster who actually care about their customers!

Speaking of DSS, I just shipped my axles back to get the latest internal upgrades before I install them!
...and plenty more
Old 04-03-2012, 08:07 AM   #62
Merc
In The Circle

Nice stuff. Looks good. Wonder how much more efficent they are over the BMR stuff in Pumpkin?

Old 04-03-2012, 09:09 AM   #63
Heliwrench

Not sure! But if the new mounting location is good enough for the ZL1 it's good enough for me! This thing is 32mm and solid. It's quite heavy! The box was super damaged during shipping and they were perfectly fine!
...and plenty more