Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 12-26-2017, 01:48 PM   #15
kmarshall2121

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary Edition
Years ago, my Grandma took her Chrysler to (that's right) a Chrysler dealership to get a locking gas cap. Parts dept asked if she would like them to install it. She just handed over her credit card, and yes, they charged her their min hour rate to put it on. all in, she was over a hundred bucks. My dad was furious when he found out - they wouldn't do anything about it either.
kmarshall2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 09:07 PM   #16
Mnhdrider

Drives: 15 black 2SSRS1LE
Sorry to hear that, Sounds like they are advertising a low cost inspection then trying to upsell people parts they don’t need. Too bad your sister didn’t just drive away. Here’s what I would do, look up the dealers website and post a bad review on every site they use! More and more people look at the dealers reviews before doing business with them.
Mnhdrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 05:22 AM   #17
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
Lawrence gave me a good laugh one time. Never been back. Regester's Chevrolet in Juniata county is good. Small town nice.
I bought my wife's Impala from Regester. They are a small town dealership with a small town feel, which I like. However, they didn't know how to fix a problem with my wife's car before selling it and did everything they could to mask it. Thankfully 5 minutes on the Impala forum and a quick trip to my dealer to have one thing programmed on fixed it. When the sales guy called me later to see how we liked our car I told him about what I found and what fixed it. You could hear how irritated he was that it was such a simple fix because he knew he could have sold the car for much more money fixed properly.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 05:53 AM   #18
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroguy View Post
I bought my wife's Impala from Regester. They are a small town dealership with a small town feel, which I like. However, they didn't know how to fix a problem with my wife's car before selling it and did everything they could to mask it. Thankfully 5 minutes on the Impala forum and a quick trip to my dealer to have one thing programmed on fixed it. When the sales guy called me later to see how we liked our car I told him about what I found and what fixed it. You could hear how irritated he was that it was such a simple fix because he knew he could have sold the car for much more money fixed properly.
I havent had work done there for quite sometime. I know they have a fellow that is good with duramax if he's still there. Ive always had a good sales experience there though. My favorite Chevy dealer used to be Liedy ,but they fell victim to GM dropping dealers then later was bought out by Brenner. I never had much issues with Sutliff, but here again, I only ever purchased there.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 07:30 AM   #19
snarky
ultracrepidarianism

Drives: '14 1SS/RS/1LE/NPP '18 Accord Sport
that's like saying 'why neighbors suck'. one size does not fit all.
Old 12-27-2017, 07:41 AM   #20
SquawkVFR
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ckcuf View Post
I am lucky to live near the #1 or #2, depends on the year, sales and service Chevy dealership in the nation. I personally know the GM, sales manager, service manager, parts manager and body shop manager. If an issue can't be resolved by one of them, I go upstairs and speak with the dealership attorney. Everyone in the dealership has an open door policy.

Where is this dealership utopia you speak of?

Sounds like we’re all gonna make the drive just to have ‘em put air in our tires!

(and how did you sneak that handle past all those genius forum admins and mods? LOL)
SquawkVFR is offline   Reply With Quote