Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 02-11-2011, 03:51 PM   #99
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
DO YOU REALLY THINK GM IS GOING TO TAKE SOME OF THE RUBBISH IN THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY? Get real and grow up. If you can't act like an adult, post somewhere else. Honestly - I've read teenagers here that act better than a couple of you.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:10 PM   #100
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT

Radz... You inspire me.

I took out some more trash...

Lets try this thread again.

Oh and if you want to bicker about the size or your shifter (auto or manual) take it to PM's.
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:11 PM   #101
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post

Radz... You inspire me.

I took out some more trash...

Lets try this thread again.

Oh and if you want to bicker about the size or your shifter (auto or manual) take it to PM's.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
Old 02-11-2011, 04:14 PM   #102
mpate16

Drives: 2012 Camaro LSX 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
DO YOU REALLY THINK GM IS GOING TO TAKE SOME OF THE RUBBISH IN THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY? Get real and grow up. If you can't act like an adult, post somewhere else. Honestly - I've read teenagers here that act better than a couple of you.

Haha that's great..... Back on subject though I would like a auto so I can cruise around playing with the radio and not have to shift every minute
mpate16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:18 PM   #103
Alain

Drives: 2016 Challenger Hellcat, 2018 ZL1LE
wow
Alain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:31 PM   #104
heavyt100

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
Thank you, mods!
heavyt100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:44 PM   #105
FastEddie
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 IOM LS3 2SS/RS Camaro
I'm sorry I feel so strongly about certain things and it conflicts with other forum members sensibilities. I wouldn't have said anything if I didn't feel valid. I was good natured throughout my posts, and never disrespected anyone. You guys should get your AUTO ZL1 (and then stage with me in my manual -lol). GM will make more money and spread more smiles amongst their customers. I just feel that it would water down a "stiff drink" of a car (if they aren't making many of them). Radz28 is an awesome moderator (keep taking out the trash I will attempt to be less provocative, IF I ever post again.
FastEddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:55 PM   #106
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastEddie View Post
I'm sorry I feel so strongly about certain things and it conflicts with other forum members sensibilities. I wouldn't have said anything if I didn't feel valid. I was good natured throughout my posts, and never disrespected anyone. You guys should get your AUTO ZL1 (and then stage with me in my manual -lol). GM will make more money and spread more smiles amongst their customers. I just feel that it would water down a "stiff drink" of a car (if they aren't making many of them). Radz28 is an awesome moderator (keep taking out the trash I will attempt to be less provocative, IF I ever post again.
It's all in the delivery. I, and almost everyone else, encourage comments and opinions, but delivery is about the most important aspect.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Old 02-11-2011, 05:07 PM   #107
FastEddie
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 IOM LS3 2SS/RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
It's all in the delivery. I, and almost everyone else, encourage comments and opinions, but delivery is about the most important aspect.
Well then in that case: Take my auto........PLEASE!" (Ba-dum-bum-chik!) Ok I'm done you guys are great, and make sure to tip your waitresses!
FastEddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:37 PM   #108
nick at night

Drives: 2003 silverado
To me the Camaro is more than just a sports car or a muscle car.

It's the every-mans supercar. I can't look my wife in the face and seriously say that I want a ZR1, she would laugh at me.

The Camaro has always been more than just a track car or a drag car or a daily driver or a grocery getter, it's all those things all at once.

I want my ZL1 to drive straight fast, corner just as fast, pick up the kids, get the groceries, sit in traffic, and do it all while putting a smile on my face,

If I wanted a track only car I could spend a lot less money for a shell and build my own to beat up at a track.

I want an automatic ZL1

ZL1... The every-mans supercar
Old 02-11-2011, 07:15 PM   #109
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUX2BU View Post
If i was in the market for one, it being auto would be a deal breaker for me.
The SS is offered with an auto, that didn't seem to stop you from ordering one. Why would it be different with the ZL1?
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:29 PM   #110
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
For me to buy one it will have to be available with an auto. I would be buying it because it would be a serious performer I could drive daily and I don't want to row gears on a daily basis. That is what weekend toys are for. Based on the test mule photos I would be shocked if the auto isn't available though.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:35 PM   #111
CynAgain

Drives: Chevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick at night View Post
To me the Camaro is more than just a sports car or a muscle car.

It's the every-mans supercar. I can't look my wife in the face and seriously say that I want a ZR1, she would laugh at me.

The Camaro has always been more than just a track car or a drag car or a daily driver or a grocery getter, it's all those things all at once.

I want my ZL1 to drive straight fast, corner just as fast, pick up the kids, get the groceries, sit in traffic, and do it all while putting a smile on my face,

If I wanted a track only car I could spend a lot less money for a shell and build my own to beat up at a track.

I want an automatic ZL1

ZL1... The every-mans supercar

Exactly! I want a gnarly ZL1 and I'm going to name her Gretchen! I'll take her factory and my husband won't be able to drive it because he can't drive a stick.

Seriously, though, we have two Camaros, an auto and a stick. While I love rowing gears, I completely understand the want and need for an automatic.

GM's not stupid. They want and need us to feast on their products to keep the ball rolling. Give it time.
CynAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:13 PM   #112
AngryAmish

Drives: Impala
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUX2BU View Post
So according to your logic if Ford & Chevy offered auto GT500s and Z06/ZR1s they could double their sales?

Just wondering what qualifications makes the Vette a sports car and the Camaro a muscle car.
In most cases...not all mind you...the differance between a sports car and a muscle car/pony car is one extra zero.

And LOL PQ!! Add laserdiscs, beta, and HD-DVD to that list.
Proud Owner of #168
AngryAmish is offline   Reply With Quote