Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 04-06-2011, 08:53 PM   #1
CanadianBacon
Panty-dropper

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS GFX
Cool The Official Edmonton & Area Thread

So I've been driving around the city and I really haven't seen any 5th gens out and about. I've seen 3 here in Sherwood Park, but the one's I've seen in the city were all at the dealerships... So to all owners in the E-town area: feel free to introduce yourselves, and use this thread for posting pics, sightings, setting up meets, posting your Castrol times, chatting, ranting, etc.
I'm sure there will be lots of new joiners to the forum this year, so let's welcome them all!
Old 04-06-2011, 09:29 PM   #2
DJ ATOMIX
<< CRAZY BEE >>

Drives: 400HP 2LT/RS
Today was the first day I was out on the road with the Camaro. Soo much sand and grit around, I'm taking it slow when driving the streets.

Shaun

CRAZY BEE - IOM 2LT/RS (more)
Cosmetic Mods - 24 | Performance Mods - 14
ROTO-FAB CAI - DT HEADERS - CUSTOM 3-INCH PIPE EXHAUST - RES DEL - R-CATS DEL - MAGNAFLOW RES X-PIPE - 91 OCTANE TUNE - FULL ADM KIT - PORTED IM - PORTED TB - PORTED CH - BLACK 3/8 ISOLATOR - TRIFECTA TUNED
DJ ATOMIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 11:28 PM   #3
bluch
OH CANADA!

Drives: 2011 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
I have been driving mine all year. I'm still sitting on Winter tires at the moment.

2LT RS Victory Red

Hope to see you out there
Attached Images

Had to trade in the Camaro for a truck :(, but hopefully I can join the Camaro family again one day

Last edited by bluch; 04-07-2011 at 08:57 PM.
bluch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:26 AM   #4
Kitty

Drives: Black on Black M6 RS
southwest of edmonton here. i travel mostly hiway 13, 795 and 616. i hate the city with a passion and don't go there very often, but if you do see a black on black v6 rs with transformers center caps, blacked out windows and soon to be all black bow ties send a wave out

my girl

me and my girl

i have a friend in the same area with a rally yellow SS with unpainted ground effects, and also an unknown inferno orange with unpainted ground effects that i've seen in the same area. if you are on here do speak up and say hi

wants to push you down a flight of stairs to see if you are like a slinky or if you bounce like a ball... either way, I am quite sure I will be amused
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:58 PM   #5
bluch
OH CANADA!

Drives: 2011 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
Kitty,

Are you coming on the cruise this year? You didn't come last year did you?

Had to trade in the Camaro for a truck :(, but hopefully I can join the Camaro family again one day
bluch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:15 PM   #6
Bond
Heritage Hanger

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS, Black.
Jeremy in Morinville here! We haven't hit the pavement yet but I hope the roads will be ready for when I get back to town April 18th!

The garage queen is a Black 2010 SS/RS, LS3, with custom white leather.
I can't wait to hit the streets!!

Keeping The Spirit Alive!
Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:20 PM   #7
hot ss

Drives: aqua 2ss l99
ive been driving for 10 days....
tank and a half or so.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:12 PM   #8
Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluch View Post
Kitty,

Are you coming on the cruise this year? You didn't come last year did you?
no i missed the cruise last year and when i was told to come to c5 because there were lots of people in my area i registered specifically cuz i saw the thread about that huge cruise

i was supposed to be in oshawa this year, however i am unable to make that trek and booking the weekend of the cruise off to come and meet some local peeps

i honestly don't spend much time here and have to subscribe to threads just so i know when there are responses lol

wants to push you down a flight of stairs to see if you are like a slinky or if you bounce like a ball... either way, I am quite sure I will be amused
Old 04-07-2011, 10:19 PM   #9
hot ss

well hope youll make this one then!
Old 04-07-2011, 10:32 PM   #10
Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot ss View Post
well hope youll make this one then!
that's the plan. i'm going tomorrow afternoon to put registration on my car in hopes that i might be able to take her out for a drive this weekend

worse case scenario she will go straight from my house to the comp shop on april 18th to get her front end fixed from an accident from last year, then i'll have her till the snow is ready to fly again

Old 04-07-2011, 10:41 PM   #11
hot ss

oh no, hope you didnt hit a moose, heh.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:10 AM   #12
Silver Ice Man

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS Spring limited edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
that's the plan. i'm going tomorrow afternoon to put registration on my car in hopes that i might be able to take her out for a drive this weekend

worse case scenario she will go straight from my house to the comp shop on april 18th to get her front end fixed from an accident from last year, then i'll have her till the snow is ready to fly again
Oh God, I don't know that I could let her sit all winter knowing she was damaged
Hope to see you on the June 18 cruise
MODS: CIA cold air intake, Oil catch can, Dynatech LT Headers, Dynatech Power cats, Dynatech Cat back exhaust, Janetty racing tune, Vitesse throttle controller, Headlight and marker tint, more to follow....
Silver Ice Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:44 AM   #13
Kitty

well the short of the long on the story

end of aug last year i was in line at a touchless car wash and this dizzy b*tch backed into me. she missed the key pad or something, slammed it into reverse and wam nailed the front end of my car. it's taken my insurance company this long to fight for me and get her company to cover all the repairs including my deduc. finally got authorization begining of march and booked her in for apr 18th in hopes the roads are good enough for me to go in

Old 04-08-2011, 09:26 AM   #14
68 RS
68 RS

Drives: 1968 RS, 2010 SS2RS
Here is St. Albert now. The 2010 is still in storage.

However, the 1968 RS is back from the paint shop, now I'm looking for some volunteers to turn wrenches. Any takers? Can't wait until this build is done.
68 RS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camaro, chat, edmonton, morinville, sherwood park, st. albert