Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 05-24-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
Nessal

Drives: Exige, Miata, Ghia
What in the world happened? TMPS related...

Today I was driving and out of nowhere, the Service Tire Monitor System came on. When I went to check the tire pressure screen, both of the rear tires no longer reads any pressure but the front ones are fine. What in the world????
Nessal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:17 PM   #2
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessal View Post
Today I was driving and out of nowhere, the Service Tire Monitor System came on. When I went to check the tire pressure screen, both of the rear tires no longer reads any pressure but the front ones are fine. What in the world????
Sorry to hear about the concern you are experiencing. On pages 10-59 to 10-63 in your owners manual help with a self diagnosis first. You may want to check into doing the TPMS Sensor Matching Process on 10-63. If this doesn’t fix the issue, the best thing for you to do is to get in touch with your local dealership and get it diagnosed. You may even be under a warranty still. If you want to PM me your VIN I can check to see if there are any applicable warranties to address your concern. I look forward to hearing from you!

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote