Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2017, 11:34 AM   #71
jpsuperman81
Yep I'm back!

Drives: 2017 Krypton Green 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
You guys are missing the whole point....

The "be careful" advice is given so that in the future we should look out for flying cars headed our way and try to avoid them.
Old 04-30-2017, 11:35 AM   #72
RenegadeXR

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eata34 View Post
Searched in the forums five times, and I didn't know what exactly to look for. Not sure how to just post the video, so it was just the link. I'm not sure why it's dumb to you, it was interesting to me and hopefully encourages others not to do stupid things like this
Well maybe if you guys didn't use such generic click-bait titles, it would have been easier to spot that this is a duplicate thread. Seriously, with titles like "please be careful" and "keep things in perspective"... get the heck outta here. A lot of people in this community post about personal tragedies, and what you're basically doing here is raising a false flag. Not long ago, somebody on here lost their kids in an accident. When I see threads like this, I get worried for people I consider friends. So in that respect, kindly f*** off with this bs, regardless of your intentions.

It's dumb because the fact that the person was driving a Camaro doesn't make this any more or less relevant to the people visiting these forums, and there's literally no lesson to learn when somebody's driving that blatantly recklessly in a parking lot. If you're dumb enough to do that and lack such a basic level of common sense, you're the type of person who probably can't be convinced to do otherwise in the first place.

Do I need to post a graphic picture of somebody cutting their own testies off to send the message across to others not to do it? No. If the act involved doing it with the door of a Camaro, does it make it any more relevant of a message to forum goers? No.
Closed Thread