Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Pay It Forward and Free Give Aways

Old 08-03-2017, 09:29 PM   #1
silver.ice18

Drives: 2014 2LS
Speeding ticket

Over with

Last edited by silver.ice18; 10-06-2017 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Done
silver.ice18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 02:16 AM   #2
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!
No offense friend, but that isn't the point of this section. It's to give away free stuff, not to request free stuff. And certainly not money to help you pay off a speeding ticket

You're still young, having that car at that age comes with a great responsibility. A lot of us have been there, getting a ticket we wish we hadn't got. And 95% of the time, that can be attributed to poor judgement. One of those "You made your bed, now lie in it" things. Take responsibility for your actions and pay it off. After all, you earned it, we didn't. I realize it might be tough to pay back but let this be a lesson that you learn from.

Not trying to be so callous, but I can tell you that if you're a responsible young adult now and make good decisions, your future self will certainly thank you. Take care, be smart, and good luck!
*SOLD*504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • NPP catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Gunmetal Speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 01:53 PM   #3
jayno20
Go fast, please.

Drives: 2019 Corvette ZR1
Wow..
jayno20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 01:58 PM   #4
jrhagen
Banned

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmetal Speedster View Post
No offense friend, but that isn't the point of this section. It's to give away free stuff, not to request free stuff. And certainly not money to help you pay off a speeding ticket

You're still young, having that car at that age comes with a great responsibility. A lot of us have been there, getting a ticket we wish we hadn't got. And 95% of the time, that can be attributed to poor judgement. One of those "You made your bed, now lie in it" things. Take responsibility for your actions and pay it off. After all, you earned it, we didn't. I realize it might be tough to pay back but let this be a lesson that you learn from.

Not trying to be so callous, but I can tell you that if you're a responsible young adult now and make good decisions, your future self will certainly thank you. Take care, be smart, and good luck!

+1
jrhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 02:21 PM   #5
sherob

Drives: 2015 SW 1SS/RS 1LE
Try Deferred Adjudication...

Most of the times it's just taking a DD course and pay court costs... keep your nose clean for 6 months, and you're cleared and done.

Judicial diversion is also referred to as deferred adjudication, and this procedure is governed by Tennessee Code Annotated 40-35-313. Under judicial diversion, the qualified defendant takes a conditional plea and the court finds them not guilty and the sentence is not imposed. Rather, the defendant completes the terms of their probation and pays a monthly fee to the court. Once they have served their probation, they may pay a fee and request that the charges are expunged from their public record. Just as with the pre-trial diversion, if the defendant does not complete their probation, or if they should find themselves in trouble with the law again before their probationary term has expired, the court may enforce the original sentence.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=17325&pictureid=134228
sherob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 05:44 PM   #6
mma

Drives: 1LE
...wow lol.
mma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 05:57 PM   #7
KenKat

Drives: 2014 2LT RS Summit White
1. Keep your foot out of it
2. Get a radar detector
3. Don't drive half-asleep
KenKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 06:16 PM   #8
patternpilot

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS
This is one of those "are you kidding me" posts. I wouldn't even have the balls to ask for other peoples money for a mistake I made.

LS3, Whipple, Custom Comp Cam, springs, pushrods, timing set, CAI intake, Apex cold air scoop, Doug Thorley TRI-Y headers, Billet Custom Products baffled Valve covers, Mighty Mouse Catch can, ADM FPCM, ZL1 fuel pump, MSD boost-a-pump, Hex Vent hood vents, ProSport gauges(fuel pressure, AFR, Boost), Corsa, 100 cell Cats. Jannetty remote tuned, Pfadt trailing arms, all parts user installed. No Dyno yet. Manual trans. 3.45 gears.
patternpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 07:39 PM   #9
The camaro show

Drives: 2015 camaro 2lt
I'd like to know what your job is you can't work more then 4 or 6 hours as a minor I believe and what do your parents say about this they just let you work all night??
Cosmetic mods: SS hood with painted vent, SS bumper, acs 1le front lip black, big worm gfx tinted all lights, solar wing v2, Camaro seat belt pads and oracle color shift halos and fog light halos and rear colorshift bow tie, carbon creations carbon fiber stingray z spoiler
Wheels: lexani r-3 bg finish 19x8.5
Performance: cold air inductions intake, mrt v1, jacfab ported intake manifold, intake manifold spacer, overkill tuned on E85.
The camaro show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 07:54 PM   #10
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver.ice18 View Post
Lol help me pay it off. I already have drivers school for my first one. Anything is appreciated

https://www.gofundme.com/5aphye-help-pay-my-ticket
That ticket price is only the first half. If you don't get it reduced or thrown out of court. Your car insurance that is going to be raised is going to hurt your wallet so bad. Good Luck
Old 08-04-2017, 07:54 PM   #11
Lil' Nasty
[COTW 4/13/15]

Drives: Supercharged LLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by patternpilot View Post
This is one of those "are you kidding me" posts. I wouldn't even have the balls to ask for other peoples money for a mistake I made.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:14 PM   #12
OlePhu
Oldskool

Drives: 2013 Camaro LS
Quote:
Lol help me pay it off. I already have drivers school for my first one. Anything is appreciated
Cue violins ... nevermind!
1.)Ask the court for a continuance ... maybe the officer won't be there and it will get thrown out ... least that's the way it is in Florida.
2.) Advice to my kids(advice learned the hard way)...Park the car until you grow up enough so you can be responsible and not endanger someone's life. Obviously you didn't learn anything from drivers school.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:14 PM   #13
slp#4127

Drives: red
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike III View Post
That ticket price is only the first half. If you don't get it reduced or thrown out of court. Your car insurance that is going to be raised is going to hurt your wallet so bad. Good Luck
that will be the next post , gofundmyinsurancereaming
slp#4127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 12:53 PM   #14
1COR.1:18
Whosoever Will

Drives: 2010 1LT Victory Red
Sell the car if you can't afford to pay the tickets.
1COR.1:18 is online now   Reply With Quote