Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 01:52 PM   #1
colin911

Drives: 1985 Camaro Z28
Suggestion: Explanation to thread starters for their threads being locked?

Well, apparently the thread I just created this morning was not appropriate. I thought this was the forum to provide site related feedback. However, if the moderators felt it was not appropriate that's fine, its not my site.

Although, it would be nice to provide the creators of locked threads with the reason as to why their threads were locked. This way they might understand the reasoning behind it and not unknowingly re-offend. I would have contacted the moderator who locked my thread directly before making this one, however I had no way of knowing which of the 11 it was.

I was not trying to be rude or throw stones at anyone. I was just simply providing "Site Related / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions".

I wasn't going for some kind of holier than thou attack, just making a suggestion on something I have noticed for some time and thought deserved mentioning in the forum especially made for feedback... I even made a typo in the thread title as was pointed out!

I wasn't trying to be mean!

I merely thought the main page deserves a little extra attention on the matter of spelling and grammar

Honestly, does it not???

I tried to explain my intentions as constructive criticism and not just being a jerk in the thread. I apologize that it obviously came across the wrong way.

Regards,
Colin
Old 12-06-2009, 06:31 PM   #2
moto-camaro
CEO of the Internet

Drives: the Roflcopter
Send a message via AIM to moto-camaro Send a message via MSN to moto-camaro
i'd bet my dollar the thread was locked because they fixed it
kind of a "issue solved" type of thing.

i'll let the mods speak for themselves, but i doubt that they took offense to your post
Old 12-06-2009, 10:25 PM   #3
Tran
Administrator

Drives: 2010 Camaro of course....
Please assume that anything posted in this Suggestions forum is read. I may not respond to everything, but that doesn't mean that your suggestions haven't been read (or even addressed). And yes, the thread was closed because the errors were corrected. Thanks for the feedback.

Closed Thread