Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 1st & 2nd Generation Camaros > 1st & 2nd Gen Marketplace

Old 11-29-2016, 08:16 PM   #1
Man In Black

Drives: 69 Camaro SS RS 4 Speed
1970 Camaro High Performance Engine ( NEW )

I have a 1970 Camaro engine that came with my 72 Corvette project but I found a correct engine for my Corvette. The Camaro engine was rebuilt with all of the high performance parts by a local and well known performance shop and just test run on a stand before I bought the car. I had it in my Corvette and did an initial break-in of a few hundred careful miles before I found my Corvette engine. I have nothing else that I wanted to use it in so it is up for sale. I wanted to verify what it was so I pulled the heads and intake manifold and took pictures. Then re-assembled with new gaskets . I took pictures of everything and everything that I was told about the engine checked out. The details about the engine are as follows. It was hot tanked and bored out to .030 with new pistons (L2304.030 ) and rings , mild cam, the block was decked and the heads were shaved with new stainless oversized valves. It has solid lifters with Manley roller rockers and heavy duty valve springs, new oil pan , Edelbrock Performer intake manifold , and Holley 4 brl. carb. model 4165 List 6853/1007 High performance fuel pump, tall chrome Edelbrock valve covers. The casting numbers on the block are 3970014 and the build date is A 29 70 ( January 29, 1970 ) It was a 350 two bolt main before the rebuild and bore . This engine would be great for a stock 70 Camaro or street rod project and just in time for a winter project build . $2200. Cash If you need pictures or more information , email me at harleyvette@consolidated.net or call 724 352-4549 I am located north of Pittsburgh , Pa.

Last edited by Man In Black; 11-29-2016 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Added Location
Man In Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 04:16 PM   #2
Man In Black

Drives: 69 Camaro SS RS 4 Speed
Sorry , the engine has been sold.
Man In Black is offline   Reply With Quote