Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Transmission / Driveline


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2017, 07:40 PM   #1
Aprojectile
 
Aprojectile's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro TT LS
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Mountain City, TN
Posts: 195
In search of manual ZL1 parts.

I'm going be starting a project here in a few monthseconds and im in need of the follow parts from a manual zl1. Transmission, drive shaft, rear differential with stock 3.71 gears, axles, and anything else that goes with those components.

I'm not looking tout buy everything in one sitting so if you have just one of the parts I need then list it, but if you do have everything and willing the sell it as a bundle for a discount then that would be even better.
__________________
2012 LFX - Fabberge Twin Turbo - 441rwhp 403tq
Aprojectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 08:06 PM   #2
Redbeard 11
 
Drives: 2011 1SS LS3/ SC
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: CANTON GA
Posts: 77
pm sent
__________________
2011 1SS LS3/ Eforce 3.25,FC#72,JRE fuel rail mod,V-max PTB.,alky meth, CAI intake, BTR Stage3 cam supp.mods,melling O.P. etc. MSD wires,SW headers and exhaust, fidanza alum.flywheel and ceramic clutch, tick speed bleeder,DSS 1pc. alum.ds., ZL1 3.73 cradle, slotted rotors w/ceramic pads,20" Z28 replicas 650RWHP/635RWTQ
Redbeard 11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 12:07 PM   #3
EvilZL1
Snake Eater
 
EvilZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 AGM ZL1
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: TN
Posts: 2,690
1baddad has the trans for sale right now
__________________
Build Thread: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...95#post8351295

Make sure you donít forget to subscribe to my channel! More content on the way. Like, share with your friends
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Z...sP2wjsLLFeP1zQ

Follow me on instagram:
http://www.instagram.com/snkeatr/
EvilZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:27 AM   #4
1BadDad
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1 CPE
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Georgia
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprojectile View Post
I'm going be starting a project here in a few monthseconds and im in need of the follow parts from a manual zl1. Transmission, drive shaft, rear differential with stock 3.71 gears, axles, and anything else that goes with those components.

I'm not looking tout buy everything in one sitting so if you have just one of the parts I need then list it, but if you do have everything and willing the sell it as a bundle for a discount then that would be even better.
I have TR6060 brand new second Gear & counter shaft gear pulled from my 2013ZL1 trans has 3009 miles sent the trans out didn't like feel of second gear had it fixed Didn't want to sell it until it was checked. Let me know if your interested.
1BadDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 09:18 AM   #5
Aprojectile
 
Aprojectile's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro TT LS
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Mountain City, TN
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadDad View Post
I have TR6060 brand new second Gear & counter shaft gear pulled from my 2013ZL1 trans has 3009 miles sent the trans out didn't like feel of second gear had it fixed Didn't want to sell it until it was checked. Let me know if your interested.
I'm wanting a actual ZL1 transmission for the gear ratio it has and torque the higher torque rating that it offers over the SS version.
__________________
2012 LFX - Fabberge Twin Turbo - 441rwhp 403tq
Aprojectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 09:19 AM   #6
Aprojectile
 
Aprojectile's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro TT LS
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Mountain City, TN
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilZL1 View Post
1baddad has the trans for sale right now
Do you happen to know how much he is wanting? And anything else about the one he has for sale? Like how many miles it had. Reason why it's being sold, ect.
__________________
2012 LFX - Fabberge Twin Turbo - 441rwhp 403tq
Aprojectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 10:21 AM   #7
1BadDad
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1 CPE
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Georgia
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprojectile View Post
Do you happen to know how much he is wanting? And anything else about the one he has for sale? Like how many miles it had. Reason why it's being sold, ect.
My tranny has 3009 miles from 2013 ZL1 I had it refreshed like new I switched over to Auto your in Tenn. asking $2500 if you were interested we could meet in Pigeon forge ??
1BadDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 11:16 AM   #8
EvilZL1
Snake Eater
 
EvilZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 AGM ZL1
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: TN
Posts: 2,690
Not many miles not bad.
__________________
Build Thread: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...95#post8351295

Make sure you donít forget to subscribe to my channel! More content on the way. Like, share with your friends
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Z...sP2wjsLLFeP1zQ

Follow me on instagram:
http://www.instagram.com/snkeatr/
EvilZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.