Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 04-25-2015, 02:04 AM   #1
BengalZL1

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Good body shop in Edmonton, AB ???

Hey guys,

Last weekend I took my ZL1 out for the first time this year. Spent the day detailing, washing etc.

I was out with my daughters shopping, in and out of the trunk numerous times that day. Later that evening when I was leaving my house to meet up with a friend for a beer I notice a small scratch about 4 inches long, that has a dent about the size of a quarter. The scratch appears to be down to the primer, and dent is minimal but noticeable, especially by me, which is the worst part! It is located above the driver side rear tail light, just to the left.

There is no way I wouldn't have noticed this throughout the day with my daughters, my assumption is one of them or their friends hit it with their bike handle bars, but they are too scared to tell me.

I am wondering if anybody knows of a good reputable shop to take my ride too, i'm very protective of it haha.

Help me out boys! (and maybe girls)
BengalZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 02:37 PM   #2
KGL35

Drives: 2011 RS/SS
I have heard Ming is pretty good
KGL35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 04:03 PM   #3
CanadianSS
Blue Streak

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SS
Try Ming. If is light enough of a scratch, they can help. Dentless removal they do as well. If you require more, Cougar Autobody on Yellowhead is very good.
2010 CAMARO 2SS SLP TVS2300 3.4 pulley, 9PSI Custom Tune, ZL1 FP, ADM FPCM, ID 850's, tr7ix plugs, CAI intake, KOOKS 1 7/8 & HFC, Magnaflow Comp catback, Pedders Xa coilovers & sway bars & sub frame bushings Mpd1 Z hood & spoiler, Vertical doors, Hurst short shifter, R1 dimpled/slotted rotors, SS brake lines, Hawk HPS Pads, Niche Apex & Nitto Invo front:20X10-275, rear:20X10.5-315, GM GFX & Satin gas cap, RS projectors, T3 bumper ports, T4 splitter, Alpine INE-W927HD, Metro dash kit
CanadianSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 01:15 AM   #4
BengalZL1

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Thanks guys, I was considering Cougar actually. I was also thinking of using the authorized body shop for Sherwood Chev where I bought the car. That way if something goes south I may be in a better position to raise hell haha.

Heard of Ming, always thought of them as sub par, but never looked into them, it was just an assumption. Thanks for the advice, appreciate it!
BengalZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 12:06 AM   #5
DJ ATOMIX
<< CRAZY BEE >>

Drives: 400HP 2LT/RS
Ming for sure. They took a scratch and a door ding out and made it perfect. You will need to pickup a paint stick before visiting them.

You can order one through parts at any dealership.

Ming takes dents out from the inside out by massaging the metal. They took my door panel off. Its perfect now.

CRAZY BEE - IOM 2LT/RS (more)
Cosmetic Mods - 24 | Performance Mods - 14
ROTO-FAB CAI - DT HEADERS - CUSTOM 3-INCH PIPE EXHAUST - RES DEL - R-CATS DEL - MAGNAFLOW RES X-PIPE - 91 OCTANE TUNE - FULL ADM KIT - PORTED IM - PORTED TB - PORTED CH - BLACK 3/8 ISOLATOR - TRIFECTA TUNED
DJ ATOMIX is offline   Reply With Quote