Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 05-28-2018, 05:16 PM   #43
deddmoneydave

Drives: 5th gen
Don't listen to all the decrepit old geezers. You've essentially already ran dumps and liked them, so there's your answer
deddmoneydave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 07:15 PM   #44
SquawkVFR
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto-Mojo View Post
This thread could be a country song. But it’s needs mama, a pick up truck, trains and prison time to round ‘er out.
You forgot the hawn’dawg.
SquawkVFR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 06:18 AM   #45
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto-Mojo View Post
This thread could be a country song. But it’s needs mama, a pick up truck, trains and prison time to round ‘er out.
Or, it could be a rap song. It just needs some lyrics about fornicatin' with random bitches, beatin' hoes and shootin' pigs.

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 04:18 PM   #46
PFL

Drives: Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdpeezy91 View Post
Anyone running header dumps? Im wanting to put some on my Camaro, its cammed, bolt ons, yada yada just looking for feedback on anyone thats run them any issues it may cause other then noise or tickets im a rebel lol. A little background so you don't all think im completly crazy the car is a weekend warrior goes out on nice days for cruises track time car shows the occasional road trip etc not a daily anyhow i had my exhaust come apart at the Hpipe from launchs at the track and or loose clamps, it sounded amazing!! like nascar thunder and freedom! I drove it like that for a few days till i got around to fixing it cause even tho it sounded good the exhaust was hanging... so i figured later on, regrettabley to straight pipe it which although dosnt sound bad its not the same it drones and my corsas sounded better and now theyre all cut up from the hack exhaust shop. On one of Guitarmagedons videos it showed the underside of the freedom rocket and hes got a set up pretty much exactly how im wanting to go wondering if ill have to retune for the (more) opened up exhaust
Did you make them?
PFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 10:13 AM   #47
WheelMan69

Drives: 2015 SS/A6
This is how I have mine set up...It dumps in the middle of the car.

Sounds great, Vibrates a lot tho, Went ahead and purchased some Dynomat for the area where the hangars are welded up to...But the sounds is freaking awesome....Not stupid crazy loud but has nice muscle car sound!
Attached Images

*VMAX Throttle Body
*Speed-Engineering Headers / No Cats
*Catted Magnaflow X-Pipe
*BMR Toe Rods
*BMR Xtreme Ant-Roll Kit
*BMR Trailing Arms
*CAI Cold Air Intake
*TUNED BY JAY @ KRAFTSWORKS EXCELL
WheelMan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 03:55 PM   #48
jdpeezy91

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelMan69 View Post
This is how I have mine set up...It dumps in the middle of the car.

Sounds great, Vibrates a lot tho, Went ahead and purchased some Dynomat for the area where the hangars are welded up to...But the sounds is freaking awesome....Not stupid crazy loud but has nice muscle car sound!
Hey looks cool man are they coming out of a muffler? What are you doing about the rear diffuser dose it look funny with no tips filling the holes?
jdpeezy91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 02:10 PM   #49
WheelMan69

Drives: 2015 SS/A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdpeezy91 View Post
Hey looks cool man are they coming out of a muffler? What are you doing about the rear diffuser dose it look funny with no tips filling the holes?

Yea, Its coming out of a catted Magnaflow X pipe, Car feels better for me with some back pressure.

and the diffuser has no tips but I mean I have a 2015, the diffuser has squares for the tips which are round so to me its just like what? .

Also if you do this you have to take of the heat shield it will rattle like no tomorrow. Ive been rolling around with no rear heat shield for like 3 weeks now...and taken the car on multiple 2 hour highway road trips no problems!

*VMAX Throttle Body
*Speed-Engineering Headers / No Cats
*Catted Magnaflow X-Pipe
*BMR Toe Rods
*BMR Xtreme Ant-Roll Kit
*BMR Trailing Arms
*CAI Cold Air Intake
*TUNED BY JAY @ KRAFTSWORKS EXCELL
WheelMan69 is offline   Reply With Quote