Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 11-06-2009, 08:15 PM   #1
Panzer VI

Drives: Black1SSM6
Princeton Camaro5 Business card

My 2010 Black SS, Man6, Polished 20s, was parked in princeton shopping center today. Someone put a Camaro5 Business card on driver window without filling out who it was. Just curious, why would you do this and not fill it out? I have been a member since early April if memory is correct. I have no objection to this, just curious who it was and why not fill out the card?
I actually think the card is a good idea, anyone know how to get them? Thanks, with but a few exceptions this is a great site.
Panzer VI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:22 PM   #2
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

Drives: Sky Redline & Camaro 2SS/RS
At the behest of some members and Tran, I ran the contest in which members voted on submissions by other members.

Here is the official welcome card thread. Download the pdf and print it off your home printer. It is set up for Avery Business card stock as listed in the thread!
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39088
Old 11-06-2009, 08:23 PM   #3
Panzer VI

Drives: Black1SSM6
sorry

sorry just realized/remembered I started viewing C5 in April but did not join untill July. did not want to make a mis-statement.
Panzer VI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:26 AM   #4
Spaceballone

Drives: 1992 Custom RS, 2006 Civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzer VI View Post
My 2010 Black SS, Man6, Polished 20s, was parked in princeton shopping center today. Someone put a Camaro5 Business card on driver window without filling out who it was. Just curious, why would you do this and not fill it out? I have been a member since early April if memory is correct. I have no objection to this, just curious who it was and why not fill out the card?
I actually think the card is a good idea, anyone know how to get them? Thanks, with but a few exceptions this is a great site.
Hey Panzer,

I can prob guess it may have been my girlfriend and she may have been in a rush and didn't have a pen or write my name down. She is excited to do scout work and prob. forgot. We do have a few other members that are in the Princeton area and have these cards from our last meet. Again she is giving me live updates "I got another one" lol and i say my name was on it right so the owner doesn't freak out? she always says yes! but there is a chance she could be mistaken. Glad you are already here!
Spaceballone is offline   Reply With Quote