Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 11-09-2013, 11:47 AM   #1
calinkaos
Army EOD Vet

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS blk/blk/blk
Toys4Tots Nov 10th North Virginia

It looks like great weather tomorrow, I am gonna be driving the car over to Springfield Va for a toys 4 tots car meet/show. Not a who bunch of trophies or anything but would be nice to see more chevy guys out and about...I figure it'll be one of the few weekends left this year I can drive my car. If you wanna see a 408ci stroker build come check her out!

FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE

Details

**THIS IS A 'CHARITY' CAR SHOW/MEET, NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR ADMITTANCE TO THIS EVENT. A DONATION OF ONE TOY OR MORE IS REQUIRED UPON ENTERING THE EVENT. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE ON THE ENTRANCE REQUIRMENT.**

[team down_Shift] & Solostylez_Ent Presents Toys for Tots 2013-

Co-hosted by: NuConceptz - PandaTech - MC Street Kingz - NoVa Subaru Club

..........::::::::::The Entry::::::::::..........
Entry to this event will require that you bring an unopened toy for regular admittance. Regular entry gives you a parking space within our lot, and the ability to roam the show from start to finish. This donation is REQUIRED with no exceptions!

A donation of (2) unopened toys is required for those of you who wish to enter your vehicle in our shows contest categories.
This donation is also a REQUIREMENT and no exceptions will be made.