Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 09:51 PM   #253
camaroitalia
Go Harder Than Baltimore!

Drives: 2010 CGM
Well, thats one way to spend 200k...

Honestly, i like the color. If the car was done in that gold chrome with black accents and normal sized rims... it wouldnt look bad (i always try looking on the brightside lol)
Old 11-19-2012, 10:04 PM   #254
GRAHL
workaholic

Drives: 69 SS Lemans Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
2010SS2SS says to get over it. Even though this is a physical manifestation and concrete example of why the country is going to shit around us and we should all just tolerate it because it's not our car.

Personally? I'd normally say "it's just a tacky car" if there otherwise weren't indicators all around us of insanity like this creeping into every facet of society.

I agree. Seriously.
LMAO! You have issues man, seriously.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:35 PM   #255
monSSter

Drives: 2017 SS
Ugly! What's the price tag on that thing?
Old 11-19-2012, 10:42 PM   #256
RLHMARINES
1st Civ. Div.

Drives: Camaroless for now...RIP "Big SexZ"
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRyanSS View Post
I love when someone calls you a hater for not liking something. Um no, hating is what you do when you are secretly jealous of something/someone. No one is hating on this... people actually hate it. Do they not get it? Lol read there FB page, they actually think people are jealous because they really want the car. That thing is disgusting and I would be embarrassed to be seen in it. I wonder what drug dealer will be buying it.
It depends on which drug dealer you're referring to, the one you go see after a long night of partying while in the city that resides on the street corner hustling or the one who's your regular supplier who lives in that exclusive gated community in south O.C. who hides behind legitimate businesses as a front to what really is going down. Many just wish they lived his life style with his exotic cars and trophy wife not knowing or caring for that matter that he pushes dope for his riches. It depends on which face you want to put on that drug dealer you're talking about.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:49 PM   #257
TaylorRyanSS
COTW: 12/13/10

Drives: 1969 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLHMARINES View Post
It depends on which drug dealer you're referring to, the one you go see after a long night of partying while in the city that resides on the street corner hustling or the one who's your regular supplier who lives in that exclusive gated community in south O.C. who hides behind legitimate businesses as a front to what really is going down. Many just wish they lived his life style with his exotic cars and trophy wife not knowing or caring for that matter that he pushes dope for his riches. It depends on which face you want to put on that drug dealer you're talking about.
The one on the street corner

"Are you one of those boys who prefer cars to women? - I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make."
1969 CAMARO JOURNAL: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341239 | FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/taylor.ryan.apt | GRAPHIC DESIGN: www.aptdesigns.net
Old 11-19-2012, 10:52 PM   #258
DrewJitsu

Drives: ZL1, 2012 3500 Duramax Dually 4x4
Curious if the 15 different shades of the same color on the interior was accidental or an intentional part of the massacre? I know they got the weight where they wanted it, about 7,000lbs.

To each his own, but dam...

Last edited by DrewJitsu; 11-19-2012 at 11:05 PM.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:05 PM   #259
cam fan

Drives: fast

Old 11-19-2012, 11:35 PM   #260
olblue75

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Somebody got way to much money in their pockets lol
Old 11-19-2012, 11:46 PM   #261
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRyanSS View Post
I love when someone calls you a hater for not liking something. Um no, hating is what you do when you are secretly jealous of something/someone. No one is hating on this... people actually hate it. Do they not get it? Lol read there FB page, they actually think people are jealous because they really want the car. That thing is disgusting and I would be embarrassed to be seen in it. I wonder what drug dealer will be buying it.
Hit the nail dead on the head, H8TERS everywhere! Trust me i know just from coming to this site everyday! Now that right there was some funny CHIT!
Old 11-19-2012, 11:48 PM   #262
Camarodriver

Drives: 1975 Camaro, 2010 2LT, 2011/2SSrs
Send a message via ICQ to Camarodriver Send a message via MSN to Camarodriver Send a message via Skype™ to Camarodriver
Terrible

The perma-grin effect pictured above by a good buddy giving me a ride in my Camaro!
Used 75 Camaro = $3500
Rolling restoration over 10 years = $5000
$5 of gas burned in 10 seconds = Priceless!
Old 11-19-2012, 11:48 PM   #263
JewelSS
Norcal Camaros

Drives: 2010 Red Jewel 2SS L99
Thats some seriously cool interior work and shows somebody got skills but why oh why would you DONK out such an aewsome car. All that hard work and money they put into it and screwed it up with that ugly ass look. That vinyl wrap i could live with but man just cant look at it anymore. Dont post anymore like this please please.....
Blaque Diamond Wheels BD23's 20x10, Hankook V12 275, AAC footwell lighting, Switchback LED's, AAC Mailslot scanner, AAC underhood, grill & underbody led lighting, AAC Plasma fogs, Eagle eye HIDs, RJT Painted calipers, RJT painted engine bay, Viteese Paddle Shifters, CFD Hurst style Shifter, RJT painted speedo & gauge trim, RotoFab CAI, TSP 2" Headers with full 3" XS Power exhaust, Granatelli Slotted rotors & Hawk HPS pads, ACS Side Rockers, ACS Front splitter, ZL1 Grill, Havoc Rear diffuser, BMR 1.4 Springs, BMR Strut tower brace, BMR F/R Sway Bars, BMR Trailing Arms,
Old 11-20-2012, 12:20 AM   #264
Slow SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS (CGM)

That is all...
Old 11-20-2012, 12:28 AM   #265
whiteknight012

Drives: 2011 CAMARO RS (1LT) CGM/BLK
I'm so sick of seeing these...
Old 11-20-2012, 12:36 AM   #266
Chicago Lou

Drives: 2LT/RS IBM Sunroof
garbage