Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 09-22-2009, 10:46 PM   #1
djsnoflake
Faith Keeper

Drives: 2012 Silverado LTZ, 2010 2SS/RS
Cobalt-Addiction.com

Hey guys, Ordered some projector headlights for the little weed eater (G5) at the end of August from Cobalt-addiction.com

Now almost a month later and 6 emails, no tracking or shipping dates, but they did do me the courtesy of taking my money (That's Sarcasm, BTW)

I sent them some more emails tonight and even joined/posted on a Cobalt forum today to try and get a hold of them

Has anyone else dealt with these guys? Is this how they always do business? Pretty unprofessional IMHO.

If any of you guys know someone there, tell em to get their shit together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
.........we are far from finished.................
djsnoflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 12:49 PM   #2
TheCaptain
N7 Spectre

Drives: 14 ATS Performance 3.6L AWD
Send a message via MSN to TheCaptain
I've bought lots of stuff from them, and while they take forever to contact you/ship. My stuff has always got here in the end. And in good condition.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:57 PM   #3
MCPOAJ

Drives: LS2 FD RX7
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsnoflake View Post
Hey guys, Ordered some projector headlights for the little weed eater (G5) at the end of August from Cobalt-addiction.com

Now almost a month later and 6 emails, no tracking or shipping dates, but they did do me the courtesy of taking my money (That's Sarcasm, BTW)

I sent them some more emails tonight and even joined/posted on a Cobalt forum today to try and get a hold of them

Has anyone else dealt with these guys? Is this how they always do business? Pretty unprofessional IMHO.

If any of you guys know someone there, tell em to get their shit together.
Never delt with them but i've delt with many other good vendor's for balt/g5 parts and i must say that most have been good my friend had a few hickups with OTTP but they stayed in contact my advice... CALL THEM it's the best thing to get shit done imo emailing should be a tune file only thing

But my list of good vendors are Trifecta (they do some AMAZING shit and vince is the man) ZZP (got my downpipe the week i ordered it and it was amazing quality) Turbo Tech Racing ( very good quick service same shipping time as zzp)

Oh and if you have a 2.4l G5 GT i have an intake i'd sell you bolt's right in it only has 3000 miles on it and the filter is clean i can get you pics if your interested
MCPOAJ is offline   Reply With Quote