Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 06-15-2010, 09:10 PM   #1
bigg_dawg69

Drives: 2SS/RS Sumit White
Battle of the Rides

I posted in the Events section and a few looks will try here.
The 24 of this month @ Saugus Speedway in Santa Clarita is the Battle of the Rides and I was wondering if anybody is entered to prop up the 5th Gens????

I'm going but on the fence about entering the event???

www.battleoftherides.com
Old 06-16-2010, 01:21 AM   #2
SILVER BULLITT

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SS/RS MONSTER
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigg_dawg69 View Post
I posted in the Events section and a few looks will try here.
The 24 of this month @ Saugus Speedway in Santa Clarita is the Battle of the Rides and I was wondering if anybody is entered to prop up the 5th Gens????

I'm going but on the fence about entering the event???

www.battleoftherides.com
nice Im in and I say we both enter our sick rideswhat you think
HP MONSTER' SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BUILT, LMR CAI, CUSTOM GRIND CAM, CUSTOM BUILT CNC PORTED AND POLISHED HEADS, FAST 102MM INTAKE MANIFOLD,ARH LONG TUBES AND HIGH FLOW CATS, BIGGER INJECTORS, VALVES SPRINGS RETAINERS, MGW SHORT SHIFTER, EIBACH SPRINGS, FACTORY CHROMED WHEELS, BLACKED OUT EMBLEMS, BLACKED OUT ROOF,BLACKED OUT MARKERS, 3.5 INCH ELECTRONIC CUTOUTS, FLOWMASTERS, ZEX WET 150 SHOT, FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF =630 REAR WHEEL TORQUE ,AND 600 REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER
MY JOURNALhttp://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...02#post2023802 SOON TWIN TURBO SETUP
SILVER BULLITT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 01:30 AM   #3
SILVER BULLITT

hey I just looked at the application and I dont know what to put my car under what category ???? what you think I was thinkin best street racer
HP MONSTER' SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BUILT, LMR CAI, CUSTOM GRIND CAM, CUSTOM BUILT CNC PORTED AND POLISHED HEADS, FAST 102MM INTAKE MANIFOLD,ARH LONG TUBES AND HIGH FLOW CATS, BIGGER INJECTORS, VALVES SPRINGS RETAINERS, MGW SHORT SHIFTER, EIBACH SPRINGS, FACTORY CHROMED WHEELS, BLACKED OUT EMBLEMS, BLACKED OUT ROOF,BLACKED OUT MARKERS, 3.5 INCH ELECTRONIC CUTOUTS, FLOWMASTERS, ZEX WET 150 SHOT, FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF =630 REAR WHEEL TORQUE ,AND 600 REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER
MY JOURNALhttp://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...02#post2023802 SOON TWIN TURBO SETUP
Old 06-16-2010, 07:14 PM   #4
bigg_dawg69

Its a tuff one...do you have a HUGE Fin on your trunk painted so gosh awful color with
17" rims. hahaheheheh
Maybe something with more teeth to it like Best Muscle or sould I say real cars....
Old 06-16-2010, 07:17 PM   #5
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVER BULLITT View Post
nice Im in and I say we both enter our sick rideswhat you think
your Camaro is awesome, best sounding 5th gen I have ever heard.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:28 PM   #6
SILVER BULLITT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS View Post
your Camaro is awesome, best sounding 5th gen I have ever heard.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH SSRS IM STILL WAITING TO HEAR YOURS
Old 06-17-2010, 04:31 PM   #7
SILVER BULLITT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigg_dawg69 View Post
Its a tuff one...do you have a HUGE Fin on your trunk painted so gosh awful color with
17" rims. hahaheheheh
Maybe something with more teeth to it like Best Muscle or sould I say real cars....
I WAS HOPING THAT CATEGORY WOULDNT BE FOR THE RICERS BECAUSE IN ORDER TO WIN BEST MUSCLE YOU BETTER HAVE A 50 OR 60'S SOMETHING MAKING 1000 RWHPIM NOT QUITE THERE YET AND I FIGURED MY CAR IS A STREET MONSTER SO I THOUGHT THAT CATEGORY WOULD SUIT MY CAR THE BEST I DONT KNO LET ME KNOW WHAT EVERYONE THINKS AS FAR AS CATEGORY
Old 06-18-2010, 11:22 PM   #8
SILVER BULLITT

Old 06-18-2010, 11:42 PM   #9
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
out of those on the form, i'd go with best muscle car since it's a muscle car. but you have quite some mods there...
Old 06-20-2010, 02:18 AM   #10
CAM-MARO
K1NG CAM

Drives: 2010 Summit White LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB View Post
out of those on the form, i'd go with best muscle car since it's a muscle car. but you have quite some mods there...
I AGREE , I SAY THE BEST CLASS IS MUSCLE BUT DAMN YOU GUYS GOTTA SEE THIS THING IN PERSON IT IS A F,IN MONSTER !!
CAM-MARO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 07:37 PM   #11
bigg_dawg69

Cam

You gonna be there? Its local for us... We will need to vote