Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 07-25-2021, 10:35 AM   #1
ujstrelax

Drives: 2015 ZL1
Anchorage, Alaska Any ZL1 SHOPS?

Hi I am new owner of a 2015 ZL1 M6. Bought it with 30,000 miles on it a month ago and now it has 31,500. Love the car but looking for any one else in Alaska that can recommend a shop I can bring my car for some upgrades and quality maintenance work. I first want the maintenance to get me in the warm and fuzzy mode and then bolt on's and tuning. I am not confident in the Chevy dealerships on the maintenance end and hoping for a shop that knows these cars. I would do the work myself but between houses and it will be a while before I have my new garage. Any advice would be great. I did find a place in Kenai where I live that will dyno it but that is it. This will be just to help establish it is putting down the power its supposed too.
Thanks in advance
ujstrelax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 02:40 PM   #2
Bigtime53

Congrats on the purchase of the ZL1 Welcome to the party here. You will find everyone here is always willing to help answer any questions about these cars. Good luck on finding a shop to do the work your wanting done.
Bigtime53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 04:11 PM   #3
ujstrelax

Bigtime53 So far I have overwhelmed myself with great information from you guys just reading through the forum. Priceless for sure.
Thank you guys
ujstrelax is offline   Reply With Quote