Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics

Old 04-14-2010, 09:18 PM   #2997
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
I think a flock of sea gulls buzz bombed the Camaro today. It took about 4 or 5 MAJOR hits from above.

A trip to the car wash before heading South to the Fest.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:54 AM   #2998
AlSuwaidi

Drives: BLACK LS3 GCC-Spec
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
I think a flock of sea gulls buzz bombed the Camaro today. It took about 4 or 5 MAJOR hits from above.

A trip to the car wash before heading South to the Fest.
those menaces are strangely attracted to cars...
AlSuwaidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:15 PM   #2999
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Have fun a C5 fest yall! Im heading out in a few and wont be back for a month or so. I expect some killer pictures and stories from the fest when I get back!

Just so you know Number 3.... The Fob is going with me... I must continue my quality control flicks!
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:39 PM   #3000
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShnOmac View Post
Have fun a C5 fest yall! Im heading out in a few and wont be back for a month or so. I expect some killer pictures and stories from the fest when I get back!

Just so you know Number 3.... The Fob is going with me... I must continue my quality control flicks!
good travels to you sir

lots of pics already up and tons more to come
Old 04-17-2010, 09:58 PM   #3001
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Jeeze, have a Camaro5 Fest and this place goes to sleep. What's up with that?
Old 04-17-2010, 11:20 PM   #3002
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Jeeze, have a Camaro5 Fest and this place goes to sleep. What's up with that?
Probably because you're all having fun in Georgia and we're stuck at home. :(
Old 04-18-2010, 08:30 PM   #3003
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

It was very nice to meet so many Camaro5 members live and in person......................................only one problem.............................Number 3 feels ooooooooooooollllllllllllldddddddddddddddddddddddd d.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:45 PM   #3004
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Oh, and the MOST perfect story for Shno's House of Z...........we were driving back today from the Fest and we stopped at a Wendy's in Corbin Kentucky for lunch. A bunch of people were asking us about the cars and one older guy (older than me anyway) came up and asked Al Oppenheiser, "so, is GM going to Z28 the Camaro"?

Al responds, "If I tell you, do you promise not to tell anyone"?

The man responds, "sure".

"Liar", I say.

The man laughs, "that's funny".

"Why is that", I ask

"I'm a Baptist Minister"' he replies laughing pretty hard.

So now, if GM won't even disclose details of if, how, when or what to a Kentucky Baptist Minister...............................quit asking me.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:05 PM   #3005
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Oh, and the MOST perfect story for Shno's House of Z...........we were driving back today from the Fest and we stopped at a Wendy's in Corbin Kentucky for lunch. A bunch of people were asking us about the cars and one older guy (older than me anyway) came up and asked Al Oppenheiser, "so, is GM going to Z28 the Camaro"?

"Liar", I say.

"Why is that", I ask

So now, if GM won't even disclose details of if, how, when or what to a Kentucky Baptist Minister...............................quit asking me.
Soooo Jim.....

Any news on the Z28...
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:19 PM   #3006
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Soooo Jim.....

Any news on the Z28...
I don't know what you are talking about, but I do have stories about Dragoneye "dragin'" your car on the parade lap............................I think when I talked to hiim the word "stolen" was used in the conversation.

But seriously, you guys did an awesome job...............AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Everyone was impressed, everyone had a good time. All I heard on the trip home was, "next year when we drive the convertibles down..............."

All I am worried about is being able to get one of those convertibles.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:52 AM   #3007
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:

"Liar", I say.

"Why is that", I ask

Hmm... I guess I'll have to go Baptist then... I wonder how big a donation I'd have to make to the church in order to learn what he knows

Quote:
I don't know what you are talking about, but I do have stories about Dragoneye "dragin'" your car on the parade lap............................I think when I talked to hiim the word "stolen" was used in the conversation.

But seriously, you guys did an awesome job...............AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Everyone was impressed, everyone had a good time. All I heard on the trip home was, "next year when we drive the convertibles down..............."

All I am worried about is being able to get one of those convertibles.
How about you bring any IVER Z28s that might or might not be laying around next year

It was VERY nice meeting you, Jim. Now I can place a face to these posts that I find teasing

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 09:09 AM   #3008
darenf02

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6SP LS7 swapped
Is anyone producing an aftermarket Z-28 style front fascia???? If not, someone could stand to make some SERIOUS $$$$$$$ by doing so....
Have debit card in hand....waiting.........who wants my money???
LS7 swap stage 3 cam, MSD intake, NW 103 TB, LME heads, JBA ceramic coated LT's 1 7/8" Flowmaster 3" w/high flow cats & X pipe, MPD Motorsports cowl induction hood, CAI, ZL1 front clip, Jet Mass-Air Sensor, rear valence, Stealth bulbs, 20% tint, taillight blackouts, side marker blackouts, modern SS emblem back, 427 rear emblem, S.S. rear spoiler, MGW shifter, black ZL1 replica wheels (wider), 160* thermostat, front firing 2x12" Rockford Fosgate subs, NA 619rwhp on Mustang Dyno
darenf02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 09:38 AM   #3009
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by darenf02 View Post
Is anyone producing an aftermarket Z-28 style front fascia???? If not, someone could stand to make some SERIOUS $$$$$$$ by doing so....
Have debit card in hand....waiting.........who wants my money???
There was a Canadian member (if I remember correctly) that had one on his car. I didn't get a chance to get to it, but I'm sure it was either aftermarket, or maybe he/she's a bodyman or knows one. I remember it to look REALLY good
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 11:18 AM   #3010
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Happy!!!!! Thanks for this photo Tribone!!!!!
Attached Images

Tags
"number z", 2014 700hp z/28, 3/27/2013, 75k, super de duper z thread, thread for the zed, what'z up?, where's our z/28, why no big z?, z/28 spring 2014