Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 01-19-2016, 08:00 AM   #1
WeflyhereSS

Drives: 2012 Black on Black Camaro 2ss
Unhappy Camaro withdrawal...

Took my car in to the dealer to get the passenger side abl fixed its been blinking , and I'm having extreme withdrawal, on the up side got a my link and it should be delivered today,
Old 01-19-2016, 08:07 AM   #2
ron123

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeflyhereSS View Post
Took my car in to the dealer to get the passenger side abl fixed its been blinking , and I'm having extreme withdrawal, on the up side got a my link and it should be delivered today,
Ran in to another Camaro owner that also had the passenger door ABL fixed due to blinking. Report was the dealer replaced the LED/connector unit at the end of the light tube. Please post what they found wrong with yours when you get a chance. ... Just in case this should happen to me down the road. (Maybe update to thread description as well would help others to find this)
Thanks,
Ron
ron123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 08:13 AM   #3
WeflyhereSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron123 View Post
Ran in to another Camaro owner that also had the passenger door ABL fixed due to blinking. Report was the dealer replaced the LED/connector unit at the end of the light tube. Please post what they found wrong with yours when you get a chance. ... Just in case this should happen to me down the road. (Maybe update to thread description as well would help others to find this)
Thanks,
Ron
Ironically the lady said it was probably the connector to but I will update as soon as I know!
Old 01-19-2016, 09:09 AM   #4
RedRocket2012

Drives: 2012 2SS-RS
I feel your pain. I've owned my Camaro SS for just 6 weeks when I brought it back to the dealer for Tranny work. Its been a week so far with no end in sight. I figure I'll get it back just in time for the snow storm on Friday!
Good luck with your repairs.
Chris
RedRocket2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 09:11 AM   #5
mp51998

Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
I haven't driven mine since CamaroFest in August. Probably won't until April at least.
mp51998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 10:58 AM   #6
WeflyhereSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRocket2012 View Post
I feel your pain. I've owned my Camaro SS for just 6 weeks when I brought it back to the dealer for Tranny work. Its been a week so far with no end in sight. I figure I'll get it back just in time for the snow storm on Friday!
Good luck with your repairs.
Chris
thats terrible i hope u get it back soon o love on the east coast so I'm hopping it will be before the snow hits as well its killing me
Old 01-19-2016, 05:01 PM   #7
CurtiSSWatson

Drives: Black SS
Im flying back to America today, but wont pick my car up until the end of March when I visit my parents. I took my car to their house and left it there so I wouldn't have to leave it at my base in the harsh winter while I was gone. I haven't driven it since June...so I know your pain.
CurtiSSWatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 09:37 PM   #8
RJT Impala
Stovebolt BluFlame 6

Drives: '12 2LT/RS, IBM; '20 Traverse Prem
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurtiSSWatson View Post
Im flying back to America today, but wont pick my car up until the end of March when I visit my parents. I took my car to their house and left it there so I wouldn't have to leave it at my base in the harsh winter while I was gone. I haven't driven it since June...so I know your pain.
Welcome Home! And thanks for your service!
RJT Impala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 11:52 PM   #9
vegas girl

Drives: 2013 2LT/RS BRM convertible
I get it. Last week Chevy had mine for 4 days to replace the HUD(wrong part ordered...right part got there next day...entire dash had to be removed to replace HUD). I too was having withdrawals. AND I had to drive the MUSTANG to work for 4 days!!!!

2013 2LT/RS BRM Convertible
vegas girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 12:10 AM   #10
WeflyhereSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas girl View Post
I get it. Last week Chevy had mine for 4 days to replace the HUD(wrong part ordered...right part got there next day...entire dash had to be removed to replace HUD). I too was having withdrawals. AND I had to drive the MUSTANG to work for 4 days!!!!
Yea man it's killing me been driving the wife's Range Rover and it's fun (supercharged) but no where near the same ...
Old 01-20-2016, 05:12 AM   #11
JantzenOKC

Drives: '13 2LT/RS Twin Turbo
I haven't driven mine since the last part of September. Almost 4 months worth of withdrawals.
JantzenOKC is offline   Reply With Quote