Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 11-24-2019, 10:58 PM   #1
Steveh4210

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2ss
4 inch cowl hood

Selling my 4 inch cowl hood with hood pins. It’s in perfect condition asking $600 located in Los Angeles. Text for faster response 626-634-8343 Steve
Attached Images

Steveh4210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 07:03 AM   #2
truepatriotmjm

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS with Twin Turbskies
Funny...that phone number is for a guy named Daniel Huguez that tried to scam me out of $875.

Last edited by truepatriotmjm; 11-25-2019 at 07:04 AM. Reason: This guy is a scammer
truepatriotmjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 08:36 AM   #3
Steveh4210

Quote:
Originally Posted by truepatriotmjm View Post
Funny...that phone number is for a guy named Daniel Huguez that tried to scam me out of $875.
I guess your really upset that I sent you your money back huhh? Why don’t you mention that instead of saying I TRIED to scam. No one tries to scam either they do or don’t.
Old 11-25-2019, 09:35 AM   #4
truepatriotmjm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveh4210 View Post
I guess your really upset that I sent you your money back huhh? Why don’t you mention that instead of saying I TRIED to scam. No one tries to scam either they do or don’t.

Only after I found out who you were, who your Dad is, y'all's trucking company, MCC #, addresses, phone numbers, and then informed you I would be sending the local law enforcement agencies over.

P.S. You still never returned all of my money...soooooo...technically it's still a fraudulent transaction.

...and here you are, trying to scam others....Steve. Why are you using your dad's name anyhow? Does he know?
Old 11-25-2019, 09:36 AM   #5
truepatriotmjm

Quote:
...and yes, you tried, and you got caught!

Last edited by truepatriotmjm; 11-27-2019 at 09:02 PM.
Old 11-25-2019, 09:37 AM   #6
truepatriotmjm

...but whatever, everyone has been warned. What happens now is on them as I have wasted enough of my time on you already
Old 11-25-2019, 01:16 PM   #7
el Wulf

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by truepatriotmjm View Post
...but whatever, everyone has been warned. What happens now is on them as I have wasted enough of my time on you already
Thanks for the heads up & looking out for the rest of us, truepatriotmjm! I think that I'll wait & purchase one new from Harwood for around the same price.
el Wulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 02:11 PM   #8
Steveh4210

So I get a call from PayPal yesterday saying that truepatriot aka michael Morris put out a claim for the whole amount of 875 dollars after I returned him his money through PayPal for $875 with a $25 dollar deduction due to fees. Lol I had bank statements sent to PayPal. everything should work out in my favor but the fact that he’s saying I’m trying to scam people. Dude **** you, your cheap ass didn’t want to pay for shipping so I offered to pay the shipping out of my own pockets and because I couldn’t ship them right away your saying I’m “scamming”
I have my own trucking business I don’t need to take shit from no one, I’m a hard working citizen just like the rest so **** you and you’ll be hearing from PayPal soon you scammer!!
Old 11-27-2019, 05:23 PM   #9
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
So I get a call from PayPal yesterday saying that truepatriot aka michael Morris put out a claim for the whole amount of 875 dollars after I returned him his money through PayPal for $875 with a $25 dollar deduction due to fees. Lol I had bank statements sent to PayPal. everything should work out in my favor but the fact that he’s saying I’m trying to scam people. Dude **** you, your cheap ass didn’t want to pay for shipping so I offered to pay the shipping out of my own pockets and because I couldn’t ship them right away your saying I’m “scamming”
I have my own trucking business I don’t need to take shit from no one, I’m a hard working citizen just like the rest so **** you and you’ll be hearing from PayPal soon you scammer!!
Still doesn't explain why you're using your dads name instead of your own.

Thanks for the heads up truepatriotmjm, was really interested in the hood until I read your posts.
Old 11-29-2019, 01:27 AM   #10
Steveh4210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
Still doesn't explain why you're using your dads name instead of your own.

Thanks for the heads up truepatriotmjm, was really interested in the hood until I read your posts.
Lol. I have the same name as my father my name is Steve JR! middle name is Daniel. Everyone calls me by my middle name ask MR scammer patriot over there I sent him a picture of my drivers license. By the way the hood is sold to a local buyer thanks for the interest tho.

Last edited by Steveh4210; 11-29-2019 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Cause
Old 11-29-2019, 09:00 AM   #11
truepatriotmjm

Quote:
Lol. I have the same name as my father my name is Steve JR! middle name is Daniel. Everyone calls me by my middle name ask MR scammer patriot over there I sent him a picture of my drivers license. By the way the hood is sold to a local buyer thanks for the interest tho.
Yea you never sent me a picture of your license...effing liar!
Old 11-30-2019, 05:50 PM   #12
Bigtime53

Drives: 2013 ZL1
I would like to suggest if this guy tried or did scam someone go to the op's seller rating and leave some feed back there. That way those of us who do want to buy from another member we can see his trader rating. The OP has had 3 previous ratings of positive so now if he really did someone wrong the rating will be there for us to see. This is not a 100% safety net but it helps. If I buy from a member here I always check that first and go from there.
Bigtime53 is online now   Reply With Quote