Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 12-08-2010, 02:14 AM   #15
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Damn I missed it! I saw the interview show they did but I didn't think the new season started yet. Have to search the net for it.

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:27 AM   #16
AZCamaroFan
Camaro6 2016-2018

Drives: sometimes
oh darn. i missed it

anyone see that interview show last week. geez senior is garbage. it is kind of hilarious how he claims pauly can't fabricate, and meanwhile Discovery is running the early episodes where so much of it was hand built, and Pauly's doing it.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:04 AM   #17
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Drives: All Black
Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
That interview show wasn't easy to watch, SR needs a trip to the loony bin.

Anyone with just a few tapes of the show could prove he lives in a different world then the rest of us. Someone needs to have him commited.
2ndgenz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:05 AM   #18
Jay_LHD3

Drives: 2019 F150 RCSB Abyss FX4
I missed it because my DVR does not check all channels for a new episode, only the channel it was originally set to record on. Also my guide is screwed up, AC is being aired but listed as Brew Masters. Hopefully this will be updated before Monday.
Jay_LHD3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:36 AM   #19
v6sonoma

FYI they are re-airing the episodes on Thursday nights so for those that missed it monday you can catch it again.

Sr. is definitely off the deep end these days. It's really sad. After watching them for so many years it's like they are one of your friends family. You can really feel the hurt in Mikey. Sr. just takes every opportunity to knock down Jr. and he seems real bitter that his son left him and isn't failing.

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

9/26/09 Took delivery!
Old 12-08-2010, 11:53 AM   #20
Outlaw77

Drives: 2018 Charger SRT 392 F8 Green
I got to meet Sr and Mikey in Vegas at the Belagio 3 years ago. Jr. wasn't with them. I got the chance to chat to Mikey for a while when they were standing in line to check in. Mikey is just like he is on TV, funny as hell but seems to quite down when he's asked about Sr. He then introduced me to Sr. and I swear he was on another planet! He would look me in the eye but had this distant glare about him like he was on some heavy medication. And if you think the "ums and uhs" are noticable on tv, lets just say he would benefit from some public speaking practice. He's a nice guy but I think the life style choices he's made in the past are catching up to him now.
Outlaw77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:55 AM   #21
firengnred

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2006 2500 Silverado
I liked the older shows better where they split the build between two episodes and let you see all the details of the build from beginning to end. Now it's....okay this is what we're gonna build. We'll incorporate a little of this and that and.....the bike is done.

"Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words, for they become actions. Understand your actions, for they become habits. Study your habits, for they will become your character. Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny."
firengnred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:16 PM   #22
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
Were ya watching tonight?

If ya missed it back on in about 45min at 12am
re-run of OCC is on now.

BUt anyways, SR sends that look alike of his over to JR shop, big bomb, then JR fab guy who replaced Lee, says he wants to check out JR's bikes at OCC. So Rick calls the guy to invite him over [set up by show producers] and he goes over there, of course SR comes outs to help give JRs guy the "tour" [make sure he wasn't tryign to steal Rick away] then on the way out he asked SR of Rick could come over to JR shop to check out his stuff, SR says he don't care, Rick acts suprised n is like yea Ill come over if its ok, but then Rick never shows.

Legal reasons were stated, Rick joked with Pincher on the phone that he would goto jail if he went over to JR shop. Then they joke about the shock of SR going back on things.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:09 AM   #23
drivingincamaro

Drives: 95 civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndgenz28 View Post
Were ya watching tonight?

If ya missed it back on in about 45min at 12am
re-run of OCC is on now.

BUt anyways, SR sends that look alike of his over to JR shop, big bomb, then JR fab guy who replaced Lee, says he wants to check out JR's bikes at OCC. So Rick calls the guy to invite him over [set up by show producers] and he goes over there, of course SR comes outs to help give JRs guy the "tour" [make sure he wasn't tryign to steal Rick away] then on the way out he asked SR of Rick could come over to JR shop to check out his stuff, SR says he don't care, Rick acts suprised n is like yea Ill come over if its ok, but then Rick never shows.

Legal reasons were stated, Rick joked with Pincher on the phone that he would goto jail if he went over to JR shop. Then they joke about the shock of SR going back on things.
i watched it because I'm a blackhawk fan :P. as far as the Sr Vs Jr thing its getting old for me
Old 12-21-2010, 06:14 AM   #24
v6sonoma

I like the bike building but a lot of things seem forced. Like the Sr. Look a like would have ever made it into Jr.'s shop without someone knowing. I have no doubt that they still have issues but the show does seem a little to over produced and a lot less natural. I did however love the giant air canon. Lol

9/26/09 Took delivery!
Old 12-21-2010, 09:30 AM   #25
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Drives: Super Charged 1SS/RS, M6, CGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by v6sonoma View Post
I like the bike building but a lot of things seem forced. Like the Sr. Look a like would have ever made it into Jr.'s shop without someone knowing. I have no doubt that they still have issues but the show does seem a little to over produced and a lot less natural. I did however love the giant air canon. Lol
I think I'm just the opposite this is a soap opera with a bike theme. Most of those bikes and especially the ones I've seen in person are simply unrideable for anything other than a straight line, and one of the ones I sat on being 5'9" I could not have rode it I was so stretched out, and I've owned Boss Hosses and Harleys and ridden many other brands such as Big Dog, they make pretty good static displays in the offices of the company's they are built for and do draw attention, so I guess mission accomplished there.
K&N CAI, Wet Okole Seat Covers, MagnaFlow Street Perf. Ex. (Axle Back), MPD Hood, Gary's Customz ZL1 Fascia/Vented Fenders/Custom Stripes/Paint, AAC Afterburners/Fog Light Halos/Side Markers/Misc LEDs, Bee-Otch Air Freshener, Hurst Shifter and Line-Loc(APEX), RPI Splash Guards, MagnaCharger (Texas-Speed)(Installed by ME), Rx Catch Can and Breather, Billet Pulleys (SC2150), ARH Headers, LPE Twin Fuel Pump, Custom Blower Cam, Custom Tune TBArwhp, TBArwtorq, Boost Gauge and Single Pod (MTI)
GSUNCSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:08 AM   #26
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSUNCSU View Post
I think I'm just the opposite this is a soap opera with a bike theme. Most of those bikes and especially the ones I've seen in person are simply unrideable for anything other than a straight line, and one of the ones I sat on being 5'9" I could not have rode it I was so stretched out, and I've owned Boss Hosses and Harleys and ridden many other brands such as Big Dog, they make pretty good static displays in the offices of the company's they are built for and do draw attention, so I guess mission accomplished there.
Sure, the bikes aren't the most practical in the world ... but I'd still rather see them get built than watch a family bicker and fight all the time
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:35 AM   #27
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSUNCSU View Post
I think I'm just the opposite this is a soap opera with a bike theme.
No Sons of Anarchy is a soap opera, least OCC its just about the drama between the guys, like rivial clubs. Not the wives and girlfriends drama.
Which Sons of Anarchy uses to bring in women viewers. IF we had to also see the drama between SR and his wife, and JR and his wife, VInne and his wife bla bla bla, then its a soap opera
Old 12-21-2010, 11:47 AM   #28
JasonK

Drives: 2010 Camaro
You don't buy a chopper, you build it yourself.