Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 05-22-2019, 12:31 PM   #1
c5dreamer

Drives: Tacoma/2LTRS
Sub ***** rear facing box size?

I have a 2012 camaro and am wondering how much room this box will leave you with? Like the distance from the box to the latch of the trunk. Thx!
c5dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 07:48 AM   #2
byrds8

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS, L99
I have a forward facing box from a different company and it sits as far forward as you can get any box. With that being said, I have 25" from the box to the back wall of the trunk. The one youre looking at may be slightly different but that should give you an idea.
2013 Camaro SS/RS, Stainless Power long tube headers with HF's, Air Raid CAI, Solo Mach XL cat back, BC Racing coil overs, Elite Engineering catch can, Ferrada Forge 8 Wheels, Windows tinted at 20%, Tuned by Dyno Steve.
byrds8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 11:08 AM   #3
c5dreamer

Drives: Tacoma/2LTRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by byrds8 View Post
I have a forward facing box from a different company and it sits as far forward as you can get any box. With that being said, I have 25" from the box to the back wall of the trunk. The one youre looking at may be slightly different but that should give you an idea.
ok thanks, which box do you have?
c5dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 12:38 PM   #4
byrds8

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS, L99
I have a Zen Closure that I had them custom to forward fire. I didnt want the trunk lid rattling because of it facing the rear. I have 2 10" subs in it now and Im happy with the sound. The cost of the box was $124. I originally ordered from the people you were talking about but after it supposedly being "in stock" I was told a week or two before Id get it so I cancelled and went with this one.
2013 Camaro SS/RS, Stainless Power long tube headers with HF's, Air Raid CAI, Solo Mach XL cat back, BC Racing coil overs, Elite Engineering catch can, Ferrada Forge 8 Wheels, Windows tinted at 20%, Tuned by Dyno Steve.
byrds8 is offline   Reply With Quote