Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing

Old 08-01-2014, 08:43 AM   #15
Kopterman

Drives: 2014 Bright Yellow 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUTATIME View Post
Decision: went with race ramps. Why? I found a good deal and I also liked the amount of clearance I get + being able to disassemble it. I understand that Rhino ramps when misused will break, but I just don't feel safe after seeing that. I don't feel horrible about paying full price for race ramps after this:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332767

Thank you, kkhammer1 (4th post down) for pointing out the coupon code for autoanything. Not only do I get 16% off, race ramps also have a $20 rebate on their site. This doesn't make the deal so bad. I couldn't find the offer for the free wheel chocks mentioned, though. I think that's gone.
Good deal! Wish I could afford those myself! excellent choice!

Enjoy
Kopterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 09:02 AM   #16
trashmanssd

Drives: Black 14 2SS/1LE/RS 14 Tundra
I have a pair that looks like rhino ramps but has probably 3 times as much honeycombed plastic under it and I have put a international 4700 ramp truck up on them they are rated for 10 or 12k pounds work great have to see if they make it under the camaro its a lot lower.
trashmanssd is offline   Reply With Quote