Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 12-15-2009, 11:12 AM   #1
Walter Sobchak

Drives: 1LT/RS
Got my Audio Integrations enclosure in...

And I LOVE it!! Had it in for a while, just took me a while to get some pics taken. It fits awesome and sounds great too. The car is technically the wife's and she wanted some bass, who am I to argue with that request?

Onto some pics:

Wife manages to keep the trunk ful of crap.

All in all I'm 100% happy to say the least, customer service is top notch, highly recommend.
Walter Sobchak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:21 AM   #2
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Looks great
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:41 AM   #3
Onereign
Detailing Addict

Drives: 2SS/RS LS3 CGM
Do you find that the 10" gives you enough bass? What kind of amp are you running and what kind of music do you listen to mainly? Also, how do you like the quality of the Diamond Sub?

Thanks
Onereign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:54 PM   #4
RandyB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6 SIM
That looks great!

I need one like this. My golf clubs just barely fit lying diagonally in the trunk which means the sub must stay in the corner like this one does. The ******** enclosure extends too far toward the back seat. I will mount the amp in the corner opposite the sub.

I also have the optional cargo mat, so I will either have to cut it or sell it...unless someone knows where I can find an enclosure like this that both stays in the corner and fits with the mat. Or am I just asking too much at this point?
RandyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:46 AM   #5
Walter Sobchak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onereign View Post
Do you find that the 10" gives you enough bass? What kind of amp are you running and what kind of music do you listen to mainly? Also, how do you like the quality of the Diamond Sub?

Thanks
I got your pm this morning, and sent one back

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyB View Post
That looks great!

I need one like this. My golf clubs just barely fit lying diagonally in the trunk which means the sub must stay in the corner like this one does. The ******** enclosure extends too far toward the back seat. I will mount the amp in the corner opposite the sub.

I also have the optional cargo mat, so I will either have to cut it or sell it...unless someone knows where I can find an enclosure like this that both stays in the corner and fits with the mat. Or am I just asking too much at this point?
The size was one of the main reasons other than looks that I went this route, I don't have clubs but a baby stroller is about the same I never cut my mat, and technically I can get to the spare area by rolling the mat from left to right without a problem.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:30 AM   #6
MEY

Drives: 2004 Avalanche Z71
That looks great. Where did you mount the amp? Where is everyone mounting their amp if they are not using the ******** amp rack? Monday I am having an amp installed for my JL Audio Wedge sub and trying to decide where to put it. I can either mount it to the wedge (sub box), but don't want to because I want to be able to remove it easily if I need the space or I guess the back of the back seat. Any other options or pros or cons to these places?
MEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:45 PM   #7
RandyB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6 SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
I never cut my mat, and technically I can get to the spare area by rolling the mat from left to right without a problem.

Do you have the optional cargo mat? It is not in the pics you provided, but if you have since added it and it works with this sub enclosure, then I will order one immediately.

Looks like this:
RandyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:28 AM   #8
Walter Sobchak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyB View Post
Do you have the optional cargo mat? It is not in the pics you provided, but if you have since added it and it works with this sub enclosure, then I will order one immediately.

Looks like this:
I don't have that mat, how thick is it? Like I was saying before I just roll mine from left to right to get it out of way. You should contact Audio Integrations on that one though.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:55 PM   #9
ApolloWar

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
So where did you mount the amp? Any pics of it?
ApolloWar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:58 PM   #10
Luvpilot

Drives: GM
Did you get the grill from them?
I've been waiting for it to come out and can't find it on the website.

And another +1 on the box.
Love mine.
Luvpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:31 AM   #11
Walter Sobchak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApolloWar View Post
So where did you mount the amp? Any pics of it?
Down in the spare area, small little two channel amp, it wasn't a very pretty install and I was ashamed to take any pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvpilot View Post

Love mine.
I happen to live about a half hour away from them and I ended up lending them the car for a day a while back to take pictures and write their instructions. I ended up buying the display model later on with the prototype grill that they already had.
Old 12-19-2009, 09:17 PM   #12
ApolloWar

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Thanks for the honest response and the idea.
ApolloWar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:24 AM   #13
third1
speed freak

Drives: 2015i Cadillac Escalade,10 IOM 2ss
I have mine also I just need to get home to install it along with the exhaust.I think it is a very clean looking box. I was going to go with a ******** until this came out.I hope the JLW6 will fit.
Current:2015i Cadilac Escalade,2016 Lexus RC350,2011 CVO StreetGlide cammed,tuned & loud. 2010 IMO/IO,custom stripes,GFX,sunrf,solo exhaust,JBA shorties,rotofab,Jannetty tune,Pfadt,JLw6 Audison&Hertz,7/4/09 2GIFKIEJ6A9123779Del 7/10/09
Former Camaros 72 LT1 Z28, 86 z28
[SIGPIC]
third1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:16 PM   #14
Audio Integrations

Drives: Anything and Everything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
And I LOVE it!! Had it in for a while, just took me a while to get some pics taken. It fits awesome and sounds great too. The car is technically the wife's and she wanted some bass, who am I to argue with that request?

All in all I'm 100% happy to say the least, customer service is top notch, highly recommend.
Looking good!! Thanks again for letting us borrow your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvpilot View Post

Love mine.
We just got a small amount of grills in, we have to do some web site work on our end before they'll be up on our site, hopefully before christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by third1 View Post
I have mine also I just need to get home to install it along with the exhaust.I think it is a very clean looking box. I was going to go with a ******** until this came out.I hope the JLW6 will fit.
W6 will fit in the enclosure no sweat!!
Audio Integrations is offline   Reply With Quote