Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 09-05-2018, 10:09 PM   #1
Blinded4freedom

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS
My Moddiction Experience

So to start this post off I bought my 2014 Camaro 2SS in may of 2014. Since that time I’ve ordered parts from a ton of vendors here (JRE, Maryland speed, RDP, Ohio Speed just to make a few) and have had great experiences from all of them. I think I’m totally reasonable when it comes to dealing with problems that come up with an order. Usually, the seller shoots me a call or email and explains the delay and I’m good with an updated time that I can expect what I paid for. So when ordering from moddiction, I expected no less as I saw they are a vendor here. So I ordered my parts (pfadt subframe bushings) and waited. I placed my order on the 19th of August and have called and emailed them multiple times about an order status. Nothing. No calls back, no emails back so finally after waiting over two weeks with hearing nothing I issued a chargeback on my paypal account (still pending). In my opinion this “business” is completely unprofessional and violates their own stated order policies listed on their website. I would stay far away from these guys in the future.
Blinded4freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 07:18 AM   #2
acammer
GPI Sales Consultant

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS SGM
Never heard of them, but good heads up. First time I've heard somebody say they had a good experience with Maryland Speed in quite a while, glad you didn't get burned there.
GPI Max Package 2.0: Brodix BR7 heads/GPI porting, MAX3 cam, ST2116LSR, BSR Max Lift rockers, LS7 LSXR with 103mm TB, Vararam OTR, Mcleod RXT, G-Force/Strange 9" IRS setup with 4.63 gear. 551whp, 11.1@124mph.
Got a question about a GPI product? Feel free to shoot me a message!
acammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 08:36 PM   #3
Blinded4freedom

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by acammer View Post
Never heard of them, but good heads up. First time I've heard somebody say they had a good experience with Maryland Speed in quite a while, glad you didn't get burned there.
Haha yeah, I ordered headers and exhaust from them back in 2015 which I think was before their business went downhill.
Blinded4freedom is offline   Reply With Quote