Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 04-04-2010, 11:44 PM   #15
AK Mike

Drives: 1951 Chevy Pickup 2010 Camaro
Yep, more of us here!

I'm in Juneau; there are at least five 2010 Camaros here. Road trip planned for June. BTW, why isn't Alaska included with the USA-Northwest OR, ID, MT, WA, WY? Did a computer geek somewhere in a dark room forget about us?
AK Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 11:46 PM   #16
AK Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Boo The Cat View Post
I'm gonna be moving to Kodiak, AK in June and own a black 1SS/RS M6. I was wondering if anyone has driven the ALCAN in there Camaro and how difficult is it to get 93 octane gas up there?
You gotta be a Coastie?!
Old 04-05-2010, 09:33 AM   #17
sleddog

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by avalanche343 View Post
I am picking it up tomorrow and it is going straight to the shop for the clear bra/window tint!!!!!!!
Good idea, get them to also clear coat the gill's mine are showing some chips due to gravel on roads. I have it on the front but wish I had it on sides.
sleddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:10 AM   #18
sleddog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Mike View Post
I'm in Juneau; there are at least five 2010 Camaros here. Road trip planned for June. BTW, why isn't Alaska included with the USA-Northwest OR, ID, MT, WA, WY? Did a computer geek somewhere in a dark room forget about us?
How many mile of road you guys got in Juneau?
I know ya can put your car o the boat and get out of there pretty easy, so where ya going on the road trip to?
I was wondering the same thing about Alaska not being included in the sections you stated, It would be nice to have our own area and I wouldn't have had to start this thread.

Sled
Old 04-05-2010, 01:15 PM   #19
Boo Boo The Cat

Drives: Blk 10' 1SS/RS M6
Yeah I'm in the coast guard; graduating from the academy in May and heading northwest in June.
Boo Boo The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 04:20 PM   #20
ColdCamaroSS

Drives: 1
Checking in from North Pole...great day for driving!
ColdCamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:40 PM   #21
AK Mike

not much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleddog View Post
How many mile of road you guys got in Juneau?
I know ya can put your car o the boat and get out of there pretty easy, so where ya going on the road trip to?
I was wondering the same thing about Alaska not being included in the sections you stated, It would be nice to have our own area and I wouldn't have had to start this thread.

Sled
Only about 40 miles of road, so can't really get the Camaro stretched out very well. Road trip is ferry to Bellingham, down to Portland, Boise, Salt Lake, back up through Yellowstone, northern Idaho and across the north Cascades back to Bellingham then back on the ferry home...can't wait!
Old 04-06-2010, 04:36 AM   #22
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Only about 40 miles of road, so can't really get the Camaro stretched out very well. Road trip is ferry to Bellingham, down to Portland, Boise, Salt Lake, back up through Yellowstone, northern Idaho and across the north Cascades back to Bellingham then back on the ferry home...can't wait!
Let us know when you come down I-5 in washington. make a couple stops I am sure we can get some washington camaro guys together

i dont have a 5th gen but i do have 2 heck of good looking camaros (& one crappy not running one) & two hot looking corvettes & oh throw in my classic buick lol

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 04:38 AM   #23
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleddog View Post

Sled
Alaska is part of the Pacifc northwest you cant get anymore NORTH OR west Then alaska. I think WY should be kicked out & alaska made part of this thread. lol

PNW is Alaska, Washington, Oregon, ID & montana lol Maybe even northern calif if we want to claim them lol

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 04-06-2010, 09:20 AM   #24
AK Mike

Where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
Let us know when you come down I-5 in washington. make a couple stops I am sure we can get some washington camaro guys together

i dont have a 5th gen but i do have 2 heck of good looking camaros (& one crappy not running one) & two hot looking corvettes & oh throw in my classic buick lol
Pick a place; I'll be coming through Seattle on 11 June enroute Portland.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:13 AM   #25
sleddog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCamaroSS View Post
Checking in from North Pole...great day for driving!
I'm sure I be seein yha on the road, thats a pretty car and should be easy for me to spot.

Thanks for checking in

Sled
Old 04-06-2010, 10:20 AM   #26
sleddog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
Alaska is part of the Pacifc northwest you cant get anymore NORTH OR west Then alaska. I think WY should be kicked out & alaska made part of this thread. lol

PNW is Alaska, Washington, Oregon, ID & montana lol Maybe even northern calif if we want to claim them lol
PNW it is then, but I don't think we want to clam Northern Cal lol

Just kidding

Sled
Old 04-06-2010, 11:51 AM   #27
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Pick a place; I'll be coming through Seattle on 11 June enroute Portland.
lol I dont live in seattle lol I live closer to portland Dang the 11 is the friday before we get off for summer break lol.

when you coming back? July 11? if so swing by issaquah & stop in for the all chevy show lol

Old 04-06-2010, 09:36 PM   #28
AK Mike

AK is official!

Hey look, somebody added us to the Northwest!! This is as exciting as statehood! Sorry fellas, I won't be coming back through the same way; we're looping up through northern MT/ID and across on 20 later in the month. I'll keep an eye out for Camaros; you shouldn't miss mine, IOM, black stripes, Heritage grille and Alaska plates...probably driving either too fast or too slow and playing 60's/70's rock & roll with the sunroof open no matter what the temperature. Solo going south and bride (of 37 years now!) going north and back west.
Attached Images