Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2012, 07:58 AM   #323
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101
 
rtcat600man's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
Posts: 9,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Det_Duke View Post
One question before I leave here, why did my fast list time get moved to bottom of list as 13.30?
good question, especially since we have video proof too.........


__________________
rtcat600man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:33 AM   #324
GretchenGotGrowl


 
GretchenGotGrowl's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 F150 EB/13 Sonic RS/15 Z06
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Little Rock, AR
Posts: 7,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Det_Duke View Post
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm was on fast list now i'm at the bottom of the list with 13.3?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Det_Duke View Post
One question before I leave here, why did my fast list time get moved to bottom of list as 13.30?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
good question, especially since we have video proof too.........


Okay guys, check the last update date/time of the first page and the date/time Det_Duke posted his new time slip. I can't forsee the future.

I'll do another round of updates this weekend.
__________________
New Ride -- 2015 Z06 2LZ (stock) -- Journal
Old Ride -- 2012 Camaro 2LT/RS (647 RWHP & 726 RWTQ) -- Build Thread
GretchenGotGrowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:49 AM   #325
Det_Duke
 
Det_Duke's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010V6IPFSupercharger BBK's 480 HP
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Taylor Mich.
Posts: 69
Thank you for looking into it, man sure would like to go for a ride in a TT V6. Mike next time we meet up I'll let you take her for a spin.

Team LLT

Last edited by Det_Duke; 11-23-2012 at 06:37 PM.
Det_Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:27 AM   #326
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101
 
rtcat600man's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
Posts: 9,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by GretchenGotGrowl View Post
Okay guys, check the last update date/time of the first page and the date/time Det_Duke posted his new time slip. I can't forsee the future.

I'll do another round of updates this weekend.

NP. Gretchen. I knew you would take care of it for him. I did not check the times. I was under the impression that you had already added him but listed his old times.

Thanks for taking care of him for us.

On another note, how is the new TT build going?
__________________
rtcat600man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:36 AM   #327
GretchenGotGrowl


 
GretchenGotGrowl's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 F150 EB/13 Sonic RS/15 Z06
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Little Rock, AR
Posts: 7,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
NP. Gretchen. I knew you would take care of it for him. I did not check the times. I was under the impression that you had already added him but listed his old times.

Thanks for taking care of him for us.

On another note, how is the new TT build going?
Yeah, updates have been slow lately (work has been outrageous). I haven't had time to check all the treads, so I'm relying on folks to post here for the updates they want.

The new project is going well. I'll go by Monday (off work next week) and get some photos. They are going to start tearing the engine apart today and getting info for the forged parts.
__________________
New Ride -- 2015 Z06 2LZ (stock) -- Journal
Old Ride -- 2012 Camaro 2LT/RS (647 RWHP & 726 RWTQ) -- Build Thread
GretchenGotGrowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:12 PM   #328
Det_Duke
 
Det_Duke's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010V6IPFSupercharger BBK's 480 HP
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Taylor Mich.
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by GretchenGotGrowl View Post
At the suggestion of stand-al0ne I'm creating a list of those how have FI/N02 on their V6s. I'm open to suggestions and will edit this opening post to present the data in the most useful way possible. To start with I though I'd have three categories (Turbo, NO2 and Supercharger [for when it happens]). If I could get the current members having each and their best HP/TQ and 1/8 or 1/4 mile info I'll do my best to keep it all updated. We can use the rest of the thread for sharing what issues we have had and we learned.

Attachment 432135

Attachment 432136

Attachment 443994

I know I've forgot some, so please chime in.
Yes Me chiming in, still on bottom of list.

Last edited by Det_Duke; 11-25-2012 at 12:45 PM.
Det_Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:22 AM   #329
Det_Duke
 
Det_Duke's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010V6IPFSupercharger BBK's 480 HP
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Taylor Mich.
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by GretchenGotGrowl View Post
At the suggestion of stand-al0ne I'm creating a list of those how have FI/N02 on their V6s. I'm open to suggestions and will edit this opening post to present the data in the most useful way possible. To start with I though I'd have three categories (Turbo, NO2 and Supercharger [for when it happens]). If I could get the current members having each and their best HP/TQ and 1/8 or 1/4 mile info I'll do my best to keep it all updated. We can use the rest of the thread for sharing what issues we have had and we learned.

Attachment 432135

Attachment 432136

Attachment 443994

I know I've forgot some, so please chime in.
Chiming in again , don,t you think I should go up the list Some?
I am the fastest SC car in the bunch., if not please inform me why?
Just political or what . I was at the top of the list with the correct times last week , now back at the bottom?

Last edited by Det_Duke; 11-26-2012 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Tired of this """t
Det_Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:56 AM   #330
V6owner
Cedar Creek Woodshop
 
V6owner's Avatar
 
Drives: One Badass 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Rosenberg, TX
Posts: 2,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Det_Duke View Post
Chiming in again , don,t you think I should go up the list Some?
I am the fastest SC car in the bunch., if not please inform me why?
Just political or what . I was at the top of the list with the correct times last week , now back at the bottom?
It's in no special order..... He just adds to the list from the bottom... If you want to be in the top you need to go to the official V6 fast list section. This section is merely for information
__________________
2014 Black 2SS/RS 1LE
V6owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:13 AM   #331
GretchenGotGrowl


 
GretchenGotGrowl's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 F150 EB/13 Sonic RS/15 Z06
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Little Rock, AR
Posts: 7,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Det_Duke View Post
Chiming in again , don,t you think I should go up the list Some?
I am the fastest SC car in the bunch., if not please inform me why?
Just political or what . I was at the top of the list with the correct times last week , now back at the bottom?
You are mistaken. I always add them in the order I find out about them. Please keep all the Hatfield/McCoy $h1t out of this thread.
__________________
New Ride -- 2015 Z06 2LZ (stock) -- Journal
Old Ride -- 2012 Camaro 2LT/RS (647 RWHP & 726 RWTQ) -- Build Thread
GretchenGotGrowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:21 AM   #332
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!
 
scrming's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Second Brick
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: at my pulpit
Posts: 7,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6owner View Post
It's in no special order..... He just adds to the list from the bottom... If you want to be in the top you need to go to the official V6 fast list section. This section is merely for information
Yep... think that's the confusion...

The quick list thread:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61392
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:21 AM   #333
Det_Duke
 
Det_Duke's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010V6IPFSupercharger BBK's 480 HP
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Taylor Mich.
Posts: 69
Sorry my bad, still new to the site, nothing bad intended.Ok now that I'm totaly confused, where is the official V6 fast list section? And V6 owner with your time, one gust of wind will put you back on top lol.

Last edited by Det_Duke; 11-26-2012 at 08:34 AM.
Det_Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:44 AM   #334
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!
 
scrming's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Second Brick
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: at my pulpit
Posts: 7,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Det_Duke View Post
Sorry my bad, still new to the site, nothing bad intended.Ok now that I'm totaly confused, where is the official V6 fast list section? And V6 owner with your time, one gust of wind will put you back on top lol.
See the link in my post, right above yours.... The V6 Fast list is in the "Drag Racing" section...
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:52 AM   #335
V6owner
Cedar Creek Woodshop
 
V6owner's Avatar
 
Drives: One Badass 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Rosenberg, TX
Posts: 2,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Det_Duke View Post
Sorry my bad, still new to the site, nothing bad intended.Ok now that I'm totaly confused, where is the official V6 fast list section? And V6 owner with your time, one gust of wind will put you back on top lol.
No worries lol

Yep I'm coming for you mwahahahaha. Lol
__________________
2014 Black 2SS/RS 1LE
V6owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:45 AM   #336
Det_Duke
 
Det_Duke's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010V6IPFSupercharger BBK's 480 HP
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Taylor Mich.
Posts: 69
Has anyone here tried HHO injection? Water is split into Hydrogen and oxygen with DC current then into the engine. Cheap high power fuel and steam cleans the engine too. Team LLT
Det_Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
boost, llt, nitrous, spray, supercharger, turbo, v6 fi

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The INC.500 List Officially Released! America's 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies AACstyle Off-topic Discussions 17 09-20-2011 03:30 PM
Mustang and Camaro top list of most searched cars All-Or-Nothing General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 6 08-14-2010 12:13 PM
LLT engine specifications Tran Wiki 2 03-29-2010 11:06 AM
Check your Order here bvonscott Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 665 06-29-2009 02:00 PM
A list...Running Thread DanielleAnne Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls 38 06-10-2009 06:24 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.